No images displayed

Andreas_B

Andreas_B

Hello everybody,

I've just installed emby on my Synology ds218+ and have the problem, that no images are shown in app or TV (I tried the content types "homevideos and photos" and "mixed content"). I've created a new library before, the source is a folder with many subfolders, which contain the media. Each subfolder contains photos and a few subfolders contain videos too. During the adding-dialogue I checked all necessary buttons, also "activate photos". After scanning the library, the subfolders which contain only photos, are empty ("Keine Einträge gefunden"), only the subfolders which contain videos too, have a thumbnail and contain the videos, but ONLY the videos. In the head of the preview-list, "folders" is selected, if I click on "videos" or "photos", they are empty.

I read, that other users have realized also photos in their gallery, but I don't know how. I would be glad, if someone could help me. I've attached a screenshot of the preview-list and the log-file.

Thank you in advance!

Andreas

post-572275-0-30873500-1579448942_thumb.jpg

log.txt

Edited by Andreas_B

Andreas_B

Problem solved in Plex: In the library there are two sections "films" and "photos". Nevertheless, any videos in the section "photos" are displayed correct in a slideshow between photos  :-)

• 2 weeks later...