Rick and Morty showing in Derry Girls episodes

ZMOT

I have an issue with Rick and Morty showing up under the Derry Girls even though they are in their own folders. Example /media/TV Shows/Derry Girls and /media/TV Shows/Rick and Morty. Their are no files of either in the opposite folder. Derry Girls episodes also show up under Rick and Morty. If I click on Season 4 with the Rick and Morty image, click delete, it shows /media/TV Shows/Rick and Morty. I don't know why it's getting added to Derry Girls. See image below.

Server is running on Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

Server version is 4.3.1.0

IzDnnec.png

AimuY2v.jpg

Edited by ZMOT

hi @@ZMOT, this is really strange. Never heard of this before. Can you try moving both series folders out of your library temporarily, running a full library scan to flush them out of the database, and then adding them back? Please see if that helps. Thanks !

hi @@ZMOT, this is really strange. Never heard of this before. Can you try moving both series folders out of your library temporarily, running a full library scan to flush them out of the database, and then adding them back? Please see if that helps. Thanks !

I ended up deleting season 4 of rick and morty, scanning the library and then add rick and morty season 4 back to the base rick and morty folder, then scanned the library again. This fixed it.