update link

dnicks

just an fyi, link on mb3 website needs updated to bring you here instead of CT

Thank you.

Airbender

just an fyi, link on mb3 website needs updated to bring you here instead of CT

We will still need the old fourm as it has so so much stuff my thought :)

We will still need the old fourm as it has so so much stuff my thought :)

It is staying there for as long as we can keep it up but I'm not sure how long that will be.  In any case, we want people directed here from the website so that link is fixed now.

One2Go

There are years of valuable guides instructions and other helpful hints any chance to port those comments into an Archive forum. AVS has years of messages in their archives and many of them are still applicable.

CWNashvegas

There are years of valuable guides instructions and other helpful hints any chance to port those comments into an Archive forum. AVS has years of messages in their archives and many of them are still applicable.

Much of the information has been examined and found to either be obsolete, redundant or in need of a rewrite. A plan (and a team) is in place to further supplement the new Knowledge Base with some of that information. It is not possible to port directly from the CT, so moving information is an intensive process. 

Airbender

It is staying there for as long as we can keep it up but I'm not sure how long that will be.  In any case, we want people directed here from the website so that link is fixed now.

can you talk to rest of dev and come up with a date please so mybe over weekend we can copy and paste stuff into OneNote

Thanks

I'm pretty sure we can keep the old site up through the end of the year.  After that, I'm not so sure.  That site is housed and maintained by Sam and it is expensive to keep going.  We will probably have to bring it down.

Airbender

I'm pretty sure we can keep the old site up through the end of the year.  After that, I'm not so sure.  That site is housed and maintained by Sam and it is expensive to keep going.  We will probably have to bring it down.

Thanks now we have few months to take stuff off Thanks alot

Starkadius

Not sure where I can ask this question but what is going to happen to active wishes? Also can we repost topics from the CT (art threads etc)?

There are no more wishes - or, more correctly, there is no more limit on wishes.  "Like" things as much as you want.

There is a community contributions area with a Fan Art section.  Feel free to post what you like.

Active wishes will not transfer over as it is a different setup to the CT.

You can post art threads in the Fan Art section at the bottom of the forum.

Ebr you are too quick.

Edited by Yogi

CWNashvegas

Not sure where I can ask this question but what is going to happen to active wishes? Also can we repost topics from the CT (art threads etc)?

We're not done moving content, but it's a slow process. There are plans to go through the art threads and others to save as much as possible. It will just take a while, but that stuff is in the game plan. Anyone who has an art thread that wants to move it here is certainly welcome to do so. There is a section of the forum here for those. In fact, on my to-do list for next week is to try to track down and enlist the "owners" of those threads to move them. 

Yeah, I'm two posts late but I wrote it so I'm posting it anyway. :D