Asustor AS6204T & Emby-Server-Asustor_4.4.0.7_x86-64.apk

Oleg

Hello.

All versions from 0.3 to 0.7 do not work at all.

I can’t show the logs, they simply don’t exist, the application starts, but nothing happens.

The latest version that runs Emby-Server-Asustor_4.4.0.2_x86-64.apk

Thanks.

Although not in the topic, but I want to say from 01.01.2020 Samsung has changed its security policy and the application for smart TV USA has flown. I myself am from Russia. But Samsung Tizen SmartTV (2015 - Present) Beta app Install from USB - and everything works. Well done, keep it up, this has long been waiting for.

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback !

and the application for smart TV USA has flown

What do you mean by this?

• 4 months later...
jorr@entofga.com

4.4.0.8 didn't resolve my issue.

To rehash: This is my issue. I bought a new ASUSTOR AS5304T, put 8TB drives x4 + another 4MB of RAM for a total of 32TB and 8MB so that I could do only ONE THING - stream my home videos to my devices in and outside of the house. Emby was working fine for a short while and I bought the lifetime membership. I was "lovin-it". Then, I installed the Asustor ADM beta program update (from 3.4 to 3.5b) and I could no longer connect to or start the emby server on the NAS. This included the latest releases & even tried the beta version on emby. I have tried everything. Everything on my network and NAS was reset back to the defaults. I can start Plex, although it pixelates something terribly (the reason I bought emby), but cannot even start emby on the NAS - not using my PC or directly with the portal program and HDMI connected to my Samsung TV. Because the emby server won't start, no device apps have access. Please help.

I need help. I now have the non-beta 3.5 version of ADM and emby will NOT START. It seems to install but I cannot start it directly from the NAS, indirectly through my LAN or remotely through WAN.

Is this a problem with emby or my Asustor AS5304T NAS?

4.4.0.8 didn't resolve my issue.

To rehash: This is my issue. I bought a new ASUSTOR AS5304T, put 8TB drives x4 + another 4MB of RAM for a total of 32TB and 8MB so that I could do only ONE THING - stream my home videos to my devices in and outside of the house. Emby was working fine for a short while and I bought the lifetime membership. I was "lovin-it". Then, I installed the Asustor ADM beta program update (from 3.4 to 3.5b) and I could no longer connect to or start the emby server on the NAS. This included the latest releases & even tried the beta version on emby. I have tried everything. Everything on my network and NAS was reset back to the defaults. I can start Plex, although it pixelates something terribly (the reason I bought emby), but cannot even start emby on the NAS - not using my PC or directly with the portal program and HDMI connected to my Samsung TV. Because the emby server won't start, no device apps have access. Please help.

I need help. I now have the non-beta 3.5 version of ADM and emby will NOT START. It seems to install but I cannot start it directly from the NAS, indirectly through my LAN or remotely through WAN.

Is this a problem with emby or my Asustor AS5304T NAS?

Re: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/50539-emby-asustor-package/page-12&do=findComment&comment=891235