Introduce yourself...

Airbender

godbodian

Hello all. I'm the jerk with the well intentioned, often misunderstood, big mouth. As you can tell from my avatar, I like to mix it up a bit but I promise to be on my best behavior.  :ph34r: 

MB3 is great. I'm happy that everything is going so well and I hope it continues to evolve into something better tomorrow than it was today.

Now that all that sentimental hoo ha is out of the way, anyone know which member is handing out the beer? 

• Like 1

What a massive improvement over the "old place"!

Tried all the rest and now using the best ;) 

I always thought MB2 was great but MB3 is just another level!

ordinarybanter

Hi all,

The port to the new forum has been a breeze. Wising Luke, ebr & all the devs the very best in creating  a great piece of work and a close community to bounce ideas around.

Cheers ordinarybanter ( formerly cheazell )

Edited by ordinarybanter

Greetings from sunny Kuwait.  We're from the States but living over in the hot.  We've been using MB since before it was even MEDIAbrowser - I'm pretty sure I may even have a copy of VideoBrowser floating around a hard drive somewhere.  Since TV is a little hard to come by over here (unless you're really into both arabic subtitles and commercials) we're HUGE fans of MB3.  A recent server crash pushed us into MB3 and I can't believe I waited as long as I did - fantastic program all around!  Even though I'm still re-configuring some 32TB of hard drive space after the crash MB3 populates relatively quickly and I'm confident that once I stop moving around the 9TB of data that our media collection comprises that it will be significantly faster than MB2.  Thanks for all the hard work guys and we can't wait to see what's next. 

Welcome Dignow!

hmm, "sunny Kuwait" ... I look and see dusty kuwait :) But sure now the weather turn nice after the sunset.

daspannerman

Still the same ole daspannerman. Lurked around the old CT for about 3 years, had a really good rep, hope I don't stay a newbie here for too long :(

Still the same ole daspannerman. Lurked around the old CT for about 3 years, had a really good rep, hope I don't stay a newbie here for too long :(

You are not :)

daspannerman

Hello all. I'm the jerk with the well intentioned, often misunderstood, big mouth. As you can tell from my avatar, I like to mix it up a bit but I promise to be on my best behavior.  :ph34r: 

MB3 is great. I'm happy that everything is going so well and I hope it continues to evolve into something better tomorrow than it was today.

Now that all that sentimental hoo ha is out of the way, anyone know which member is handing out the beer? 

Redshirt drank all the beer. He confessed here

CashMoney

I'm CashMoney ... because I rarely have any :) I lurked and then finally joined the CT a few months back, having moved to MB2 from MeediOS when I wanted something simpler. Loving MB3, and I even have a couple of customers (I repair PC's and other tech gadgets) I've converted over to it. I don't get as much time as I'd like to hang around here, but I can and will contribute to Fanart and the like when I do get time. I'm hoping to find the time to have a go at theming MBClassic and/or MBT in the near future too ...

Pirlo1966

So I'm married with two kids, about to celebrate our 7th anniversary in a few weeks. 

Is that legal?

DaSilva

Hello,

my name is Jim from Belgium and I've been using MediaBrowser for about 6 years (as a supporter ;))

I'm married for a year now and we have 2 children.

Currently I work as an electrician but I've been in the computer business before for about 8 years.

I'm also a real Home Theatre fanatic and quality freak ;)

Currently we are saving to expand our house to have a dedicated home-cinema room!!!

No need to be said that I'm very anxious for the release of MBT to tinker with it and finally organise my Blu-Ray collection (+40TB full bd iso's) in a MBT compatible way.

Cheers!!!! 

• Like 1

madfloyd

Hi guys,

I just popped in to see what's new - was wondering if the new forum was up and running and I see it is!

Any news on MBT?  Looked around for more teaser threads but didn't find anything (yet).

• 4 months later...
cpnbnanamn

Hey all!  I'm new to MB3 and to the forum, but I've been REALLY impressed with it all, so I decided to donate to support the effort!  I'll get around to filling out my profile, but for now, I am busily working to fill my server with content!  Thanks for ALL of the hard work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it in the future!

BTW, how long does it take to get the supporter key?

NM, it just showed up!  Thanks, guys!

Edited by cpnbnanamn
  • Like 3

mboehler

Hey all!  I'm new to MB3 and to the forum, but I've been REALLY impressed with it all, so I decided to donate to support the effort!  I'll get around to filling out my profile, but for now, I am busily working to fill my server with content!  Thanks for ALL of the hard work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it in the future!

BTW, how long does it take to get the supporter key?

NM, it just showed up!  Thanks, guys!

Welcome aboard!  I'm sure you will love MB3. :)

nabsboss

Hello :)

I'm an IT guy and a big geek ;)

I use xmbc, couch, sickbeard,... I have an i7 windows htpc with a syno and i'm waiting the optical fiber on the next month :)

I'm looking for a long time a personal vod systeme for share my library with my family !

I discovered MB3 and WAWOUH It's really awsome and powerfull ! Thanks to dev and community to make dream a reality ;)

• Like 1