Introduce yourself...

Airbender

rmarcuse

Really liking every thing new going on the best decision I made was getting invovled with this program and watching its evolution.

Xzener

Nice to see some familiar faces, and new ones too. Welcome to our well kept secret... Now that you are all here, browse around and get used to the new forum. Don't be shy if you need help or have feature requests. Lets make MB3 better than it is already!

Edited by Xzener

One2Go

Hopefully this site will get the same level of popularity as the old community site got. Sad to have to start back at square 1 but I guess it doesn't matter as long as the faces are the same.

It would be a nice thing to also have a sub forum that is addressing this sites appearance as well as suggestions concerning the site's operation.

Edited by On2Go
  • Like 1

AKSkinz

Hello all.... Definitely love the new forum. Shiny! And I didn't even have to add my avatar back, it was there already! Nice!

• Like 1

aspdend

Liking the new look - Big improvements so far. Keep up the good work...

I'm aspdend - same as before, hopefully more active when work dies down and I get more time to post and fiddle with MBT (when its available)

AlwinHummels

Hello Guys

Where is introduce yourself section ? i dont see it

Sorry but i personaly think this section is needed as MB3 Grow

Also Great work guys really Well done to eveyone

Thanks

It's on your profile :) See the "About Me" on your profile.

Good luck.

Edited by AlwinHummels

I'm still the same old Pagali, not-patiently-enough waiting for MBT! I don't post much, but read a lot. :)

Glad to be here! Forum looks great, and much easier to navigate.

G'day folks, jordy here. looking forward to a new era of MB. Been around now for a few years mostly observing but popping up now and then. Good  luck to all. Might have to get me a new avatar tonite. gotta go to work now :(

trooper11

Well I was able to secure the same name I have used on the old forum, so that's nice.

I've been an avid user of Media Browser before it was even called that and I intend to keep using it as it moves to a complete solution for media access. 

The forum looks pretty good and I hope everyone moves over here so we can start filling this up with useful discussions and ideas to make MB even better.

I like seeing a dedicated section to guides and tutorials as that will be essential for new users.  Even for myself, there are helpful references to all the new features that are showing up.

I was wondering if there would be an official beta forum though.  There were specific threads created for beta testing, maybe that will be created again here? 

david3663

Good to see the new forums up. I look for to giving and getting lots of help here. For those that know me hello again and for the new members welcome and i hope you enjoy MB as much as i do.

Welcome all my friends, old friends, new friends, you all welcome here in your forum.

Please feel free to post anything you like in this general forum.

For any MB3 server/clients matters/issue, we have forums section for that, take your time to navigate the forums.

Many thanks for you all and well done my friends.

how has my avatar magically appeared?? Smashing!

like the new forum, logging in with google NEVER worked from my windows phone...

lee