Airbender

Hello Guys

Where is introduce yourself section ? i dont see it

Sorry but i personaly think this section is needed as MB3 Grow

Also Great work guys really Well done to eveyone

Thanks

Airbender

Hi

also for guys whom might not know this lol :) i am jacklynee so feel free to call me whatever you like or Airbender

Thanks

DigiTM

It is a very nice new slick interface.  Great work!!! And you can now put real smileys in your posts  :D
ewww...I'm a Newbie again.

Edited by DigiTM

Well, this is keef here.  Er, on the old forum I was keef (Media Center theme tinkerer - no future in that was there!), so no change there.

Liking the new forum, and finding my way around at the moment.  May get round to a proper post or two once I've found my feet here...

Just noticed I need to get myself an avatar!

Edited by keef
  • Like 1

Airbender

Well, this is keef here.  Er, on the old forum I was keef (Media Center theme tinkerer - no future in that was there!), so no change there.

Liking the new forum, and finding my way around at the moment.  May get round to a proper post or two once I've found my feet here...

Just noticed I need to get myself an avatar!

keef they have app too for the fourm so try to use it lol :)

I'm just not sure what I'm going to do without being reminded that I have wishes remaining every day!

Edited by Jooced

Airbender

I'm just not sure what I'm going to do without being reminded that I have wishes remaining every day!

Hi  Jooced

all your wished will come true,  just set tight and watch , i dont know if alot of people do resarch alot but i do and since 2005 till 2011 140 Media center software born and diead and media browser still here and even XBMC is losing so only big ginet left is Plex so i am 100 % sure Media Browser devloper team will make things happen it will take some time now as to your wishes these guys have reminders set i am sure or TODO list with feature requestes noted so you are in good hands

skidmarks

Great look and feel to the new forum!  Well done folks, well done!  Going to go kick the tires and get a feel for what is where... 

Tharnax

Like the look so far!  

@CWNashvegas - I'm stealing copying your sig!  It's too good a logo to pass up!

Airbender

Like the look so far!  

i was waiting for someone say something about the logo :)

CWNashvegas

Like the look so far!  

LOL! Go for it! :)

• Like 1

DGMayor

Still me - Been using Media Browser since the days when it was Video Broswer by Sam..  I think this is the third or 4th forum now?  No offense to the community tracker, but It's nice to have a standard forum again. Being able to mark threads as read is such a lovely thing...

So I'm married with two kids, about to celebrate our 7th anniversary in a few weeks.   Been doing the computer thing all my life.  Currently I test, package and deploy software in an Active Directory environment of about 75k workstations.  Yes, it's as boring as it sounds..

Edited by DGMayor

RaxPower

Im new here but i lurked the old site for a year or so and used v2 for a long time. When i finally got around to wanting to create an account a new forum was being created so i waited and here i am :)

so hi!

• Like 1

jasonmcroy

Hello all! I just started using MediaBrowser right after MB3 was released. I was an XBMC user for about 4 months prior to that. I am still pretty new to all of this but I love MB so far.

I was still using XBMC for a few things that MB doesn't offer, but now I think I am past that stage and most likely will exclusively use MB from here on out, especially if I can get the Roku app to be more stable. It crashes on my randomly but I hope the next release will handle that.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I really love the new forum layout.

Cheesegeezer

Hello all, great to have you all over here.

glad you are all enjoying the new look and feel

Keep Smiling and happy mediabrowsing :)

• Like 1

AlwinHummels

My name is Alwin Formerly Known as JSmith ;-)

for more info see the About Me page. (Click on my avatar)

Edited by AlwinHummels

I was wondering if there would be an official beta forum though.  There were specific threads created for beta testing, maybe that will be created again here? 

Each individual product will have a beta section as needed.  For MBC and the server/Web Client you can post issues, questions and requests in their respective sections in the main support area.