Introduce yourself...

Airbender

tking316

tking316 here. I just found MB about 3 weeks ago. Coming over from Plex.  I love it.  This is really great software with a great community as well.

Hi everyone,just signed up to this great looking forum.Hoping I can help as well as receive help here.Learning as I go ;) .So there you go...a BIG Hello to all of you,from me

here in Ireland.

HoustonAU

Just wanted to chime in guys and say hi!

I used to be big into MB when it was a WMC plugin, back then my requirements were a bit milder.

I've now just jumped back into MB as a way to consume media better from MediaPortal as the plugins there are beginning to lag behind other projects (like MB for sure!).

Currently running MB Server on Win Server 2012 R2 and MBT on several Windows client HTPC's. I started out using the MediaPortal plugin to connect to the server but it was a bit buggy and dev sort of lagged out a bit so I switched to the full MBT and just jump in and out of MediaPortal for live TV.

Looking forward to watching the development and tagging along for the ride!

Hello all. Just installed MB3 over the weekend and am absolutely loving it.

I've also been meaning to find an open-source project to contribute to and very keen to make some contributions to this awesome project.

Several years as a full stack ASP.NET developer and now working as a dedicated front end guy (AngularJS, SASS, Javascript, shiny things).

If anyone wants to put me to work on an awesome plugin they are building, or if the devs that be have something they think I could contribute to, feel free to send a PM  :D

See you all around the forums!

• Like 2

I've also been meaning to find an open-source project to contribute to and very keen to make some contributions to this awesome project.

Several years as a full stack ASP.NET developer and now working as a dedicated front end guy (AngularJS, SASS, Javascript, shiny things).

If anyone wants to put me to work on an awesome plugin they are building, or if the devs that be have something they think I could contribute to, feel free to send a PM  :D

Welcome. there are always places for people to help out, especially those with such skill sets :)

Merlinium

Greetings, long time user of media, large libraries, am currently using plex, but here to see if this is going to be a better fit for me, my last 2 media solutions have veered away from the direction I wish my media server to be.

Unraid Server (so hopefully I can get mediabrowser to work with that) 15TB+, 2700+ movies, 11000+ tv episodes, 40,000+ mp3's, audio books, and other misc software.

Several Home Theater PC's.

Various Android devices.

1GB internal LAN - Multiple systems to stream to.

Taking pity on poor Teddy who kept getting tagged in posts intended for me (Teddly), let me re-introduce myself as TedA =]

Teddly === TedA.

Taking pity on poor Teddy who kept getting tagged in posts intended for me (Teddly), let me re-introduce myself as TedA =]

Teddly === TedA.

Great.  You're obviously a js developer so get to work... ;)

Actually I do have just the job for you if you'd like to help out on something with angular.