How to handle "want to watch" videos

bric

Is there a way to mark videos as "want to watch".  In a multiuser system there is a bunch of content appearing on our server at home and some people have specifics or (like me) very little time.  I would like to flag a movie here and there as ones that I'd to watch before they disappear off the "recently added" list, as usually happens.

I have tried marking them as favourites, though this requires using the web interface and then visiting it to see which ones I have waiting.  I was hoping for a embycon solution since most viewing happens there.

Occasionally, I will play one and skip 2-3 minutes in so that it shows up in the "in progress" and then just remember to rewind when I watch. This is perhaps marginally better.

Does anyone else have a better option?

Do you think this would be a good feature request? Like, being able to flag something as "in progress" without actually watching anything ... or does it just pick up in progress by calling a "percent watched" column from the database?

Thanks for the ideas

Sorry, you are right.  I should have said, mark it favourite but then I view the favourites only via the web interface or an app instead of with embycon.

At least, I haven't gotten emby's favourites working within kodi.  I would like to know if this is possible..(have you done it?)... but it still means using the favourites to reflect movies that I haven't seen yet (and might not even end up liking that much).

TeamB

Open the EmbyCon addon and navigate to the following:

Add-ons -> EmbyCon -> Global Lists -> Movies -> Movies - Favorites

• Like 1

Thanks, I had removed the 'addons' link from the menu since it was not being used...of course, that was because we were unaware of the utility.

:)

But good to know that there is no other preferred way of doing it.  I find managing a large collection of movies to be daunting.  What to watch next is hard to keep track of.