Movies & TV Shows start 1/4 into the program with ethernet

dutch1918

dutch1918

As indicated above this only happens when I'm connected via ethernet not wifi

emby-server v4.3.1.0-1

synology Version: 6.2.2-24922-4

Edited by dutch1918

I mean you attached an ffmpeg log. What action did you do that resulted in that log getting created? And what was the result?

dutch1918

I mean you attached an ffmpeg log. What action did you do that resulted in that log getting created? And what was the result?

That was about the same time when I started playing the episode that started 1/4 of the way into. I didn't know if it helped so I attached it anyway in case that was the case

Ok so this is in our Samsung app. Can you try the web app from a browser such as Chrome on another device? How does that compare?

dutch1918

Ok so this is in our Samsung app. Can you try the web app from a browser such as Chrome on another device? How does that compare?

As indicated above I have no problem when I use WIFI and seeing how my browser and Android app uses wifi I would have no way checking via ethernet

OK, we're working to get the Samsung app updated in the store, but if you're interested in side loading a newer version, you can learn how to do that here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/74969-samsung-tizen-smarttv-2015-present-beta-app-install-from-usb/

There's a decent chance that updating the app will resolve it, although it's hard to say for sure.