Favorites in Embycon

Datajam

Datajam

Hi

I have the EmbyCon in my Kodi.

In the menu i have a button to the Favorites from movies and tv-shows. But i have also Favorites for my Collections. But i cannot find the direct path like it was for the movies and tv shows. I have to work with embycon, emby for kodi does not work for me, because i have my database on a NAS. Any help?

SKIN: Aeon Nox Silvo

TeamB

All of the available video nodes that can be used for custom menus and widgets can be found via the main addon menu by selecting the Embycon addon from the addon area and drilling down to the item you want.

TeamB

What do you mean by collection favourites? Is that a collection you have favourite-ed on Embry by hitting the heart?

I updated embycon and tried. I can find the menupoint now, but the list is empty when i open it. Favorites Film and Tv-Shows work...

TeamB

Latest Beta: 1.9.62

I noticed a parameter that was causing the Collection API to slow down a lot when requesting IsFavorite as a filter, I removed it as it was redundant anyway and the request is now fast again.

Try it now and see what happens.

If your collection is still not showing up then you might need to turn On "Show empty folders" in the EmbyCon addon:

Addons -> EmbyCon -> Settings -> Interface -> Show empty folders = On

I have noticed some of my collections were empty nd wwre not showing up. I needed to do a clean up of my data.

Edited by TeamB

• 1 month later...

Hi, in Embycon --> All movies --> Movies - A-Z I am getting an error, with all other other ones (year, genre etc) no issues at all. TV Series sort A-Z working als well except for Movies

Edited by RS43

TeamB

these sound like two different issues, might want to start a new topic and include a log file, screen shot etc to help track down the issue.

Edited by TeamB