Okay, so the one thing I'm concerned about as far as releasing this is the crash(es) reported with background music playback. I'm not able to reproduce that so need an app log from someone who can.
Once I've figured out how to get to the app log on the Shield and it crashes again, I'll post it here for you.
Another thing you might be concerned about is: when going back to the "Now Playing" queue on the main Emby screen after playing something else like a video, the first track you play does not produce any sound. It only produces sound again when going to the track, either by hand or automatically.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click any CD and do Play All
- Let it play for a few tracks
- Browse to a video and start the video without stopping the music first (this also causes a delay of a second or 2 before the sound of the video starts after the picture is already displaying, though it's not out of sync)
- End the video and go back to the main Emby screen
- Select the first track that is still there in the "Now Playing" ribbon and play it from the ribbon by long pressing the menu button and click "Play from here". I do not get any sound until I go to the next track.
Edited by Dibbes, 23 January 2020 - 06:35 PM.