How to skip to next chapter on any Emby app?

HI there.  I do use Emby on Apple TV but also on other streamers and for the life of me I can not find (even on the web player) how to skip to the next chapter without going back to the title screen and clicking on the chapters that have the thumbnails.  I'm feeling a bit dumb asking but I'm out of ideas.  Thanks!

Hi.  In the next release of the app, you will be able to pull down a list of chapters during playback and select one.

• Like 1

Hi.  In the next release of the app, you will be able to pull down a list of chapters during playback and select one.

Interesting.  So there is no current way to just click like a next button to go to the next chapter?  Just want to confirm.  Thanks!

Interesting.  So there is no current way to just click like a next button to go to the next chapter?  Just want to confirm.  Thanks!

Hi.  There is no such button on an Apple TV remote :).

Hi.  There is no such button on an Apple TV remote :).

Right.  Sadly I'm aware of the limitations of the awful Apple TV remote haha.  I mean I have Rokus and Fire sticks, web, etc.  I don't see that function available anywhere.  I just wanted to confirm this functionality does not exist now and will not after the update but there will be a way to go to new chapters while playing after the update you are referring to.  Does that sound right?  Thanks!