Add to Play Queue Doesn't Work

Hougers

Hougers

Hello,

First off thanks for a good server option, your work is appreciated!  I love Emby, simple clean user interface.  The issue I'm running into is the lack of ability to queue up songs / albums.

Using the Android mobile app, I will choose an album and start playing it.  I then choose another album, hit the menu button and choose "Add to Play Queue" but it doesn't add.  If I try using "Add to Play Queue" for the first initial album, it seems nothing happens at all.

I am streaming music to Android from a home Emby server.  Any thoughts are suggestions are appreciated, and thank you again!

Doug

Edit: It's worth noting that album queuing works fine in the online interface on my home computer.

post-561023-0-72682500-1578404049_thumb.png

post-561023-0-86966200-1578404058_thumb.png

Edited by Hougers

Hi, it should work in terms of playing, but we haven't yet added support for manipulating the play queue of a remote controlled device. It's coming soon though. Thanks.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Ninum said:

@Luke Any idea on when this is coming for the Android App? Thanks.

I'm hoping to get to this soon. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Nisten

I just ran into this issue earlier today while casting. I added songs to the queue and got the notification pop-up in-app like it had been added but when I actually viewed the queue, none of the manually queued songs I added showed in the queue list.

Let me know if you need more info or if I need to start my own thread as it seems this feature is available but not deployed?

On 4/4/2021 at 10:17 PM, Nisten said:

I just ran into this issue earlier today while casting. I added songs to the queue and got the notification pop-up in-app like it had been added but when I actually viewed the queue, none of the manually queued songs I added showed in the queue list.

Let me know if you need more info or if I need to start my own thread as it seems this feature is available but not deployed?

Hi, it depends on the app you're casting to and if it supports the new features yet.

Nisten
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, it depends on the app you're casting to and if it supports the new features yet.

I'm casting to a Chromecast

Nisten
On 4/4/2021 at 9:17 PM, Nisten said:

I added songs to the queue and got the notification pop-up in-app like it had been added but when I actually viewed the queue, none of the manually queued songs I added showed in the queue list.