Cannot install any Plugin or Premiere Key

Mibok

Mibok

Just switched to Centos and i'm currently using beta 4.4.0.5 (Although i tested with the stable branch too) and i can't register my Emby Premiere Key, it's the same thing with the plugins catalog it never loads the catalog and i'm getting an error in the dashboard saying that checking plugin updates failed ("Connection to https://www.mb3admin.com/admin/service/EmbyPackages.json timed out"). I think that all those error refers to the same problem, that Emby isn't able to reach any external connection. Already tried to temporally disable the firewall but i fot no luck.

I'm still pretty new to the linux environment and my little to knowledge was more in linux mint and Ubuntu Server. So any help could'be useful. Thanks in advance.

This means you have something blocking the connection. Usually it's a firewall, security software, or VPN. Do the metadata downloads work? If it can't reach any domain then something is probably blocking communications for the entire application. If it only can't reach our domain, then something is probably just blocking access to that.