Skipping Chapters on the Apple TV 4K

jmos1277

jmos1277

Quick question that I hope someone can answer:

How do you skip chapters when playing a video using the emby app on an Apple TV 4K?

Is there some secret double or triple tap on the remote that I'm missing?

Info:

• Apple TV 4K
  • Latest version of emby app installed
  • Using standard Siri Remove that came with the device
  • When viewing movie info, chapter images are shown, and I can select any random chapter to start playing video from that point
  • Video files are stored on NAS as .mkv files

I've searched the internet and see people suggesting that you swipe down to see "Info", "Subtitles", "Chapters"... 

However, when I swipe down I don't see the "Chapters" option.

Thanks!

corey

There’s no gesture on the remote to skip ahead by a specific chapter. The current production app uses a custom player and it doesn’t have chapter selection support yet in the pull down menu.

The current beta allows you to switch back to the native Apple player and would have chapter selection options for supported formats.

I hope that helps.

jmos1277

There’s no gesture on the remote to skip ahead by a specific chapter. The current production app uses a custom player and it doesn’t have chapter selection support yet in the pull down menu.

The current beta allows you to switch back to the native Apple player and would have chapter selection options for supported formats.

I hope that helps.

corey, thanks ... that helps a lot.  Now I won't spend forever trying to figure it out.