Question about my movie file names

zachattack83

zachattack83

Once I got the auto organize plugin to work properly, it has been renaming all of my movie directories to "(year) title" and the movie file name to "title", and then placing them in the movie library folder. Since doing this last night however, I am now getting no meta data updates.

All of my movies in my library, now just display a random thumbnail, with the title set to "(year) title". I can manually identify the movie, and it will update it correctly. However, when I scan library, or attempt to replace all the meta data on the library, it is not fixing it.

I have attached the log, it looks like it is getting an error when trying to connect to the movie DB.

Info MediaProbeManager: ProcessRun 'ffprobe' Execute: /usr/local/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -i file:"/mnt/Emby/Movies/(2002) Road to Predition/Road to Predition.mp4" -threads 0 -v info -print_format json -show_streams -show_chapters -show_format -show_data
2020-01-03 00:00:01.068 Info App: MovieDbProvider: Finding id for item: (2002) Road to Predition
2020-01-03 00:00:01.069 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&query=(2002)+Road+to+Predition&language=en
2020-01-03 00:00:01.168 Error App: Error in TheMovieDb
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.3.1.0
	Command line: /mnt/md1/application/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /home/emby -ffdetect /usr/local/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /usr/local/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/local/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -defaultdirectory /mnt -updatepackage emby-server-terramaster_{version}_x86_64.tar.xz
	Operating system: Unix 4.13.16.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///mnt/md1/application/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 2
	Program data path: /home/emby
	Application directory: /mnt/md1/application/emby-server/system
	System.ArgumentException: System.ArgumentException: name
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbSearch.GetSearchResultsGeneric(String name, String type, Nullable`1 year, String language, String baseImageUrl, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbSearch.GetSearchResults(ItemLookupInfo idInfo, String searchType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.GetMetadata(ItemLookupInfo itemId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, String logName, TIdType id, IEnumerable`1 providers, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: MovieDb
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

2020-01-03 00:00:01.169 Info HttpClient: GET https://private.omdbapi.com?apikey=fe53f97e&plot=full&r=json&t=(2002)+Road+to+Predition&type=movie

Im not sure why it started doing this. I attempted to rename the library.db file to get a fresh attempt at it, but that did not fix the problem.

Any thoughts on why this is acting up?

I attached the full log as well.

emby_server_0057_01032020.txt

It's putting the year first in the folder name? That's not a supported naming convention. Did you configure it to do that because i'm pretty sure it does not do that by default.

zachattack83

I went ahead and used a renamer to adjust all the folder names. Scanning now, seems to be correcting itself.

I like the structure of the folder with the (year) at the start, but I'd rather have my emby work as intended.

Edited by zachattack83