"Pseudo" duplicates (version) of Movies which point's to same file

The_ERROR

The_ERROR

I moved some data from one disk to anothe (both are in Library path, not sure, if this is the reason, but looks quote promissing, as it's about almost every one I moved from one location to another) and today I fount out, that I do have 2 version of movie in list, but for same video file and I don't know how to get rid of them without removing and reindexing complete library.

See:

5e0e3664e8586_embytitleversion.png

and on the bottom, there is two times SAME video file...

5e0e36a08fdf6_embyvideofile.png

any idea, how to fix it? 

Edited by The_ERROR

The_ERROR

Actually I do have enabled "Realtime monitoring", so I didn't run explicitly, but tried to run it now, when I found those, but it didn't help. 

Ok I'm not sure what would have caused that, but what you could do is remove the Sidney hall folder from your library temporarily, then run a full scan to clear out the db, then add it back.

The_ERROR

That's unfortunate thing I would like to omit. I do have lot's of movies like this (maybe around 100)... Isn't there some way how to clear without? Actually it's quote nonsense, to mark SAME file twice... there should be some check, for those... :/

Some movies where improperly identified and removing and reading those would mean to hunt and fix all, that are not right and I do not have list of them... :/

If it's not causing any problems then you can just leave it for now, and I'll see if i can hunt down what conditions might cause this.

• Like 1