FR: Make the screen transparent/semi-transparent when clicking Gear button on OSD

FrostByte

FrostByte

App version 1.0.71

Samsung Q8FN

Server 4.3.0.30

Can the background screen when you click the gear button on the OSD be made transparent with a semi-transparent box for the menu options?  If not then make the whole screen semi-transparent.

Reason being it covers the whole screen when trying to add repeat mode or turning on/off SFN and you lose seconds of video portion while changing them.

Another option would be to add a hotkey (hard press Enter) for SFN if that's possible

Steps:

Start movie playback

Down arrow to bring up OSD

Scroll over to the Gear button and press Enter/OK

The video is covered up while playback continues

• Like 1

GuntarAue

Hi...this work just fine when i use only one display but when i activate more than 1 display, only the last display will turn transparent. is there any workaround to set all display to turn transparent or at least i can choose only to set display 1 to turn to transparent.

order pcb

Edited by GuntarAue

Hi...this work just fine when i use only one display but when i activate more than 1 display, only the last display will turn transparent. is there any workaround to set all display to turn transparent or at least i can choose only to set display 1 to turn to transparent.

Hi there, it sounds like what you're saying has nothing to do with this topic, am I right?