No Guide Data and Logo

pelimb19

pelimb19
Missing guide data for Channel 50.1 KEJT-HD in SLC UTAH. At the moment I mapped it to channel 20.1 which looks like it has the same guide data. The mapping tool does not have 50.1 listed.

Display Channel Physical Channel Video Audio Call Sign        Network/Programming    Nickname

50-1 21.3 720p DD2.0 KEJT-HD Telemundo "Telemundo 10 Utah" 

MADBLAKE

just paid for a month and it wont download any guide data. Channels are there can play them but have no info on whats on over the air tv using emby guide data progress bar on download goes about 1/10th of the way in a split second and that IS it no data at all. GLAD I ONLY PAID FOR A MONTH. Will not be continuing.

Edited by MADBLAKE

Spaceboy

just paid for a month and it wont download any guide data. Channels are there can play them but have no info on whats on over the air tv using emby guide data progress bar on download goes about 1/10th of the way in a split second and that IS it no data at all. GLAD I ONLY PAID FOR A MONTH. Will not be continuing.

sounds like you need to manually assign epg to your channels

hi @@MADBLAKE, we're sorry to hear about your issue. If you can provide a little more information we're happy to help you resolve your issue. It might be as simple as making sure the tuner channels are mapped to guide channels. Please let us know if we can help. Thanks !

@@cayars

@@MADBLAKE, make sure you've followed the directions on this setup page https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Live-TV

Specifically the Live TV Chanel Mapping Luke mentioned above which is covered in depth in this support article: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Live-TV-Channel-Mapping

Let us know if this solves your problem or not.

Carlo