Next episode with mx player

Cudaman19

Cudaman19

I have to use mx player for my main player on my android box because the built in emby player does not play nicely with the box I have

Emby version: 3.0.87

Android box : t95q with android 9

Video shutters like crazy making it unwatchable when using emby player. Mx player plays video perfactly.

My question is when using mx player how do I make it auto play the next episode. At the moment when the video I am playing ends it ruturns to emby and i have to pick the next episode that I want to be played. Play next episode is checked in settings and works when using emby player but not mx player. Am i missing a setting somewherw to make this happen or is it impossible since i am using a third party player

Thanks

Hi, currently I don't think this is going to work because we just launch the external player and that's it. In order to autoplay the next episode we would have to get notified when playback is complete and that currently doesn't happen.

Hey, dont know if this is different on your android box, but it works for me on the fire tv with mx player pro.

I made 3 photos of how it looks on my screen.

On the first photo, you can see the episodes, remember the name of the second one.

On the second photo i started the playback with mx player pro and went to the end.

On the third photo, you can see that it asks me to play the next episode, but you have to choose "play" or "cancle" and not the "back" button, because that will trigger an endless queue.

This works regardless of the option in the fire tv, where you can tick the box to put the following episodes in the queue.

post-206603-0-93203100-1577705678_thumb.jpg

post-206603-0-72202700-1577705684_thumb.jpg

post-206603-0-41769900-1577705690_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kyouma

Cudaman19

Alright thanks. Ill have to try and get the emby player to run alittle smoother on this box for the time being and see what the future brings

Thanks for your help