VirtualTV plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

Maybe something has changed on Emby side. I haven't tested or touched the code for actors since more than a year. I will look at it.

pünktchen

@Kyrunner The actor channel rule is still working fine here.
Do your Kurt Russell movies have a runtime? That's essential for the plugin. For example strm files are missing a runtime until they are played for some seconds.

pünktchen
37 minutes ago, TallBoiDez said:

Is there a way to have certain show play at a certain times?

No, not yet.

kanipek

Having a strange issue with logos. I had set them in the plugin when I set it up. After a period of time the image file seems to go missing, leaving only broken image icon on the plugin page. They also go missing from the EPG. The path(s) to each logo are still present and valid. If I remove the path(s) the broken image icon(s) goes away. Re-entering the path(s) brings back the broken image icon(s).

I have fixed the issue once by removing all traces of the plugin and then reinstalling but issue recurred.

For the moment I have added the logos to the EPG manually.

pünktchen
6 minutes ago, eeeeeesy said:

its not letting me select a library

Be a little bit more precise in your issue report, please. What do you mean by "not letting me select"?

eeeeeesy
2 minutes ago, pünktchen said:

Be a little bit more precise in your issue report, please. What do you mean by "not letting me select"?

the libraries option is not showing any libraries at all in your plugin

eeeeeesy

i had the wrong api key. i got the libraries to show up but now i dont know how to watch the plugin. it does not show up on the home screen.

How should my settings be set up for a continuous play of certain folders restarting after each file has been played in the folders? Mine won’t play

pünktchen

After each file from all selected library folders have been played, it will just stop. In other words, it will only play the amount of programs that you can see in your tv guide for one of the channels.

pünktchen

Edit:
For performance reasons i've limited the number of shows to play to 12 hour in "Playlist Playback Mode".
For "Continous Playback Mode" it's the number of items that you can define in the plugin settings.

pünktchen
16 minutes ago, eeeeeesy said:

how can i manually re-randomize individual channels encase i create a duplicate channel but want a differently randomized epg?

You can't. It's all or nothing.

pünktchen

No, sorry. Emby's public API doesn't allow a guide refresh for individual channels and i don't plan to store the guide data in a custom database or something like that.

eeeeeesy

oh ok. well im having another problem. i created some more channels but they all say theres no program data available in the epg. they are created identical to my first channel that works fine.

kanipek
10 minutes ago, eeeeeesy said:

oh ok. well im having another problem. i created some more channels but they all say theres no program data available in the epg. they are created identical to my first channel that works fine.

I saw this when I updated to 4.7.9.19. After some delay the EPG did populate the data.

kanipek
On 12/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, kanipek said:

Having a strange issue with logos. I had set them in the plugin when I set it up. After a period of time the image file seems to go missing, leaving only broken image icon on the plugin page. They also go missing from the EPG. The path(s) to each logo are still present and valid. If I remove the path(s) the broken image icon(s) goes away. Re-entering the path(s) brings back the broken image icon(s).

I have fixed the issue once by removing all traces of the plugin and then reinstalling but issue recurred.

For the moment I have added the logos to the EPG manually.

Apparently I used the wrong API key. After changing it problem resolved.