After leaving Emby and returning, it is stuck at "searching"

Sub21

As I wrote above, if I start Emby listen to a song, leave and go to another app and then return to Emby, it gets stuck at searching for server. If I force quit the app then restart, it works fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks

vdatanet

• Native player is back! It is enabled by default and you can switch to the MPV-based player by enabling the 'Enable MPV' setting in the settings
  • We have updated the styles of the MPV player drop-down to align with tvOS 13
  • Fixed a bug that prevented subtitles and audio tracks in the MPV player drop down from being highlighted when focused
  • The Home View, most Movies, Shows, and Music views will now refresh when the app is brought back into the foreground
  • Added a skip button to the Emby Connect screen to align with other Emby apps
  • Improved language handling by ensuring a base language is chosen first before considering the locale
  • Fixed a scenario where you could get to views (like Select Server and such) by pressing MENU when the Home view is displayed

I think the issue is fixed in latest beta. You can give it a try, send a PM to @@ebr asking him for a TestFlight invitation. Remember to provide him your App Store mail.

The more beta testers, the better.

Edited by vdatanet