Artwork in Lastest Recordings (Mixed Content)

vdatanet

vdatanet

I see differences in artwork shown in the "Lastest" row when the content is mixed (for example, Recordings) in different applications:

Web App, ET, iOS and Android: Covers are shown for Movies and episode thumbnail is shown for Shows, with cover size (wrong size)

5df8b4160506a_others.png

Apple TV: It shows thumbnails for shows and covers for movies. I don't like how it looks.

5df8b4434f515_appletv.png

Android TV: Thumbnails are shown for both movies and shows. For me, this is the best way to show artwork in mixed content.

5df8b52ad7d8e_androidtv1.png

5df8b5396f1b6_androidtv2.png

I suggest to make all applications consistent, showing Lastest Recordings artwork with thumbnail like Android TV application.

Edited by vdatanet

• 3 weeks later...
vdatanet

Bumping

In the latest server beta version, artwork of mixed content libraries in "Latest" is inconsistent in different applications. In my opinion, all applications should display mixed content in "Latest" as the Android TV application do (Thumbs for all type of media content)

• 1 month later...
vdatanet

@@Luke Can you change this in the web app before 4.4 version is out? In short, show thumbnail artwork in a Mixed Content Library row like the Android TV app does. Thanks!

Edited by vdatanet