Recording of new Magnum PI records to "Magnum P.I (1980)" directory

cncb

I recorded the new Magnum PI last night (series recording set up) and for some reason it recorded to a "Magnum P.I (1980)" directory so the episode metadata is for the original series.  The .nfo file seems to be correct, but the episode data is wrong.

Edited by cncb

SHSPVR

I recorded the new Magnum PI last night (series recording set up) and for some reason it recorded to a "Magnum P.I (1980)" directory so the episode metadata is for the original series.  The .nfo file seems to be correct, but the episode data is wrong.

Yup just move the recording only to rigth folder then del that folder unless you have the old ver of Magnum I really hate when they did this same shit with MacGyver got love the dimwit at CBS

Edited by SHSPVR

Well, I just "identified" that folder as the new 2018 series which fixed the episode metadata.  Hopefully this will allow future new recordings into this folder to be identified properly.

SHSPVR

Well, I just "identified" that folder as the new 2018 series which fixed the episode metadata.  Hopefully this will allow future new recordings into this folder to be identified properly.

Yup that when it first aired