Embycon + Embycone Skin cloner: When media is paused there is no runtime indicator at the bottom

Semel

Hello

Maybe I'm missing something here but after I have installed Embycon Skin Cloner when I pause any media the runtime indicator at the bottom disappears. It's very inconvenient.

Is this a bug\feature or anything?  How can I bring back the default Kodi skin behavior (keeping the time indicator when paused)?

Thank you.

Edited by Semel

TeamB

I removed it as I wanted to be able to see the screen when paused, most of the time when I am pausing it is to see something on the screen the OSD was getting in the way. To see duration just hit the info or enter key to show the OSD.

Edited by TeamB

to see something on the screen the OSD was getting in the way. To see duration just hit the info or enter key to show the OSD.

Yeah, this works fine, it's the same as in default Kodi, but hitting "enter" or "I" doesn't show anything when a pause is active.

My friend and I watch films \TV shows simultaneously, so back then we could see where films\episodes got paused.

And after a break in case I forgot the exact time I had paused a film at, I could still just hit enter or move my mouse and see the exact time it got paused

It's not possible now.

Can I change it in xml file or something?

Regards

PS Nevermind ;) I found xml files.

Thanx again for your help.

Edited by Semel