Live Tv not scheduling series

Drego344

Drego344

@@Luke i notice that when i set a series to recording it will schedule whats in the guide, but as soon as the guide refreshes over time, future episodes are not being schedule.... i have look through old threads and some suggestions were to play around with the filters.... i have tried every configuration and still no luck. most time i  have to cancel series and reschedule and keep doing that....this as been happening a few updates back, i deleted the server and did a fresh setup and its the same thing....is there a fix for this... im on freenas 11.2 U7, lastest emby beta..

P.S. i set some series to record just the episode for this Friday, cause it was not schedule as a series

embylogs1213.txt

Drego344

It was suppose to record dateline on Friday @ 10, I have it setup to record new episodes.... I Checked the guide and the episode was new, but it was not schedule to record, so I had to set that episode to record manually.

Drego344

@@Luke Dateline is coming on tonight @10 on NBC..... Tv guide and other guide has the episode as NEW, but Emby guide has it listed has Repeat... is this correct

@@Luke Dateline is coming on tonight @10 on NBC..... Tv guide and other guide has the episode as NEW, but Emby guide has it listed has Repeat... is this correct

Hi, that's hard to say. We'd have to check with our guide provider. Are you seeing the same thing with other Dateline episodes?

Drego344

@@Luke so it's still not working right.. The dateline episode coming on January 3 is new, but it's not schedule to record... Also when I delete a series and reschedule it to record again it will schedule all the episodes found in the guide but over time as the guide updates they just disappear..

Edited by Drego344

The dateline episode coming on January 3 is new, but it's not schedule to record

There must be other episodes in the guide data marked with the same episode Id. We do this by design to prevent recording duplicates. Can you show a screenshot of the series recording screen? Thanks.

Also when I delete a series and reschedule it to record again it will schedule all the episodes found in the guide but over time as the guide updates they just disappear..

This is vague, can you give a specific example? Sounds like the guide data changed and the server adjusted to that.

Drego344

@@Luke as far a episodes disappearing...... whenever i notice that whatever series i setup is not recording episodes it should, i delete the series and set it back, it will then schedule the episodes, but over time, lets say two to three days of the guide refreshing, episodes will start to disappear and not record.

post-298775-0-46872700-1577113948_thumb.png

post-298775-0-74525800-1577113955_thumb.png

Edited by Drego344

Again perhaps the guide data changed and that's why the recording schedule changed. Try unchecking the option about don't record episodes that are already in my library.