Harddrives

Sammy

Ordered the Elements.. basically $110 plus tax!

I'll report back on the contents.

I can still use the $10 Bestbuy GC for something else.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

According to CPUID's Hardware monitor the drive inside is a western digital wd8emaz-00wjta0. I still haven't cracked the case.

Question, I want to move the contents of four 2Tb drives to this drive but the 2TB drives are in a Pool using DrivePool which Emby's libraries are pointed to. If I take them out of the pool, how will Emby find the contents? I do plan on putting this drive back into the pool when the transfers are complete.

Additional note, this pool exists on my old i5 4690k but the contents, once transferred to the 8Tb drive will be in the pool on my new Rizen 3700x. Issues?

lightsout

According to CPUID's Hardware monitor the drive inside is a western digital wd8emaz-00wjta0. I still haven't cracked the case.

Question, I want to move the contents of four 2Tb drives to this drive but the 2TB drives are in a Pool using DrivePool which Emby's libraries are pointed to. If I take them out of the pool, how will Emby find the contents? I do plan on putting this drive back into the pool when the transfers are complete.

Additional note, this pool exists on my old i5 4690k but the contents, once transferred to the 8Tb drive will be in the pool on my new Rizen 3700x. Issues?

Just copy it over and point Emby to the new share. Should be pretty straight forward.