Qnap TS-251A how to

Deheugden

Deheugden

I would like to install Emby on this Qnap, but i cant find an installation guide. Anyone who can help me with this?

Many thanks.

Deheugden

many thanks for the reply. I tried to nbut the tuto looks completely different from mine.

F.i. i dont have a package center(got something called appcenter). But when at option 3, i do have an emby lcc with the bowling icon, but it is compeltely empty. It is giving me a network error, but the network is fine(i can update and can copy to the device).

Isnt it possible to download manually?

Hi, you're looking at the Synology instructions. Did you use the dropdown to select QNAP as the nas platform?

• 2 weeks later...
Deheugden

Have been able to install Emby at my storage and tv, but noticed new movies arent found when copied. Never had that problem with Kodi. Also noticed the view isnt showing me the movies available in the movie folder, it only shows me the content from left to right. Because of that, movies/series are very very difficult to find.

Deheugden

i have one mail folder for movies. that folder has 3 folders again, 1 for me, 1 for the kids, one for my wife. in those folders are other folders. When i copy content to a folder, i dont want to start a scan . It should be seen automatically