My List

STR8

I was wondering if anyone else might think it would be a good idea to have a add / remove button like Netflix and other apps to add movies to a user's list to watch.

My mother and mother-in-law were just asking me about this as they say while searching through the large amount of movies they can add movies to there list to watch then remove.

My question is will that somehow effect the CPU or ram even tho the movies aren't playing... thanks.

Hello Luke guess I could but that would mean I would have to create that for them myself correct? They are older and I was thinking something more easy for them to do by themselves.

As I try to explain things to them but they just don't get it... but I was just wondering if it might not be to much trouble or to much work to add a button.

levander

I was wondering if anyone else might think it would be a good idea to have a add / remove button like Netflix and other apps to add movies to a user's list to watch.

My mother and mother-in-law were just asking me about this as they say while searching through the large amount of movies they can add movies to there list to watch then remove.

My question is will that somehow effect the CPU or ram even tho the movies aren't playing... thanks.

Do you mean something like a list to watch? There is already request for that and you can vote here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/47457-watchlist/?hl=watchlist