Glitch with 3 playlists - can’t delete or change images

piecesofme

piecesofme

Hello,

When I first set up my Emby server a few weeks ago now, I made several playlists at the same time. We use playlists daily and it’s one of the main reasons we’ve moved over to Emby. However, I have had something weird happen with a few of them. 

After creating many playlists, I noticed that the Playlist icon had changed to match one of the playlist, which is fine. But I decided to change up the image used for that Playlists icon and when I did, three of my playlists also ended up with that same image - although they each had previously pulled different images from online for their respective titles (one of them was the image that pulled down for the Playlists link icon). I tried to change each of the images back to that of their own title but each time I did, the image changed for all three playlists. I decided the easiest thing to do would be to delete those three playlists and recreate them but every time I try with each of them, I get an error message - “There was an error deleting the item from Emby Server. Please check that Emby Server has write access to the media folder and try again.” Each one of three playlists give the same error but any other playlists have no trouble being deleted. It’s only these three that all are sharing the same images. I have checked and Emby does have read/write access to the Playlist location, as evidenced by the fact that I can create and delete any other playlist. I don’t want to lose all the work I’ve put into creating and organizing so many playlists and I’m not sure how to get rid of these three playlists. I’m feeling kind of stuck with them since there’s obviously a glitch between them all. I don’t know what to do to fix this and I’d so appreciate any help figuring it out. Thanks so much in advance!