Adult Plugin - YJ Channel - Support Thread

Abobader

skynet600

There seems to be a problem for me at least using Safari web client.  It worked initially but for the last few server releases I get a "resource unavailable" error when I try to play a video.  Here is what I see in the log.

2014-06-23 12:48:16.0830 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase<TRequest>::Service Exception
    Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Channels.ChannelMediaInfo.set_IsRemote(Boolean)'.
    System.MissingMethodException
       at MediaBrowser.Channels.Adult.YouJizz.Channel.<GetChannelItemMediaInfo>d__f.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
       at MediaBrowser.Channels.Adult.YouJizz.Channel.GetChannelItemMediaInfo(String id, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemMediaSourcesInternal>d__2f.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemMediaSources>d__23.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.BaseStreamingService.<GetChannelMediaInfo>d__43.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.BaseStreamingService.<GetState>d__28.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.Hls.BaseHlsService.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__48.MoveNext()

2014-06-23 12:48:16.0830 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /mediabrowser/Videos/ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003/stream.m3u8?audioChannels=2&deviceId=fd90adb166c12b5079c95a7fa4304cb3a7783266&Static=false&mediaSourceId=ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003&timeStampOffsetMs=0&maxWidth=720&videoBitrate=1372000&audioBitrate=128000&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=aac&profile=baseline&level=3
    Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Channels.ChannelMediaInfo.set_IsRemote(Boolean)'.
    ServiceStack.HttpError
    No Stack Trace Available

2014-06-23 12:48:16.6830 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 500 to 85.255.233.189:30736. Response time: 685.001 ms
    Url: http://<myip>:8096/mediabrowser/Videos/ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003/stream.m3u8?audioChannels=2&deviceId=fd90adb166c12b5079c95a7fa4304cb3a7783266&Static=false&mediaSourceId=ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003&timeStampOffsetMs=0&maxWidth=720&videoBitrate=1372000&audioBitrate=128000&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=aac&profile=baseline&level=3
2014-06-23 12:48:16.7680 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<myip>8096/mediabrowser/Videos/ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003/stream.mp4?audioChannels=2&deviceId=fd90adb166c12b5079c95a7fa4304cb3a7783266&Static=false&mediaSourceId=ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003&maxWidth=720&videoBitrate=1372000&audioBitrate=128000&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=aac&profile=baseline&level=3&EnableAutoStreamCopy=false
2014-06-23 12:48:16.7830 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase<TRequest>::Service Exception
    System.MissingMethodException
       at MediaBrowser.Channels.Adult.YouJizz.Channel.<GetChannelItemMediaInfo>d__f.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
       at MediaBrowser.Channels.Adult.YouJizz.Channel.GetChannelItemMediaInfo(String id, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemMediaSourcesInternal>d__2f.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemMediaSources>d__23.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.BaseStreamingService.<GetChannelMediaInfo>d__43.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.BaseStreamingService.<GetState>d__28.MoveNext()

2014-06-23 12:48:16.7830 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /mediabrowser/Videos/ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003/stream.mp4?audioChannels=2&deviceId=fd90adb166c12b5079c95a7fa4304cb3a7783266&Static=false&mediaSourceId=ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003&maxWidth=720&videoBitrate=1372000&audioBitrate=128000&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=aac&profile=baseline&level=3&EnableAutoStreamCopy=false
    ServiceStack.HttpError
    No Stack Trace Available

2014-06-23 12:48:17.2540 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 500 to 85.255.233.189:29200. Response time: 486.0008 ms
    Url: http://<myip>:8096/mediabrowser/Videos/ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003/stream.mp4?audioChannels=2&deviceId=fd90adb166c12b5079c95a7fa4304cb3a7783266&Static=false&mediaSourceId=ca907bcc98db1ecbc9558f5938d0f003&maxWidth=720&videoBitrate=1372000&audioBitrate=128000&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=aac&profile=baseline&level=3&EnableAutoStreamCopy=false
2014-06-23 12:48:23.7140 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.30:8096/mediabrowser/dlna/e973caad571b2e460e14705a641d42b7/description.xml
2014-06-23 12:48:23.7290 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will be used. User-agent: FDSSDP.
2014-06-23 12:48:23.7390 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.30:53089. Response time: 30 ms
    Url: http://192.168.1.30:8096/mediabrowser/dlna/e973caad571b2e460e14705a641d42b7/description.xml

flexage

To anyone that was having the "resource unavailable" error when using TWiT with the latest Beta/Dev and upwards, I have pushed out a plugin update that fixes the issue and brings the channel in line with the latest server changes.

Edit: Posted in the wrong thread, lol, I have just completed the TWiT channel update for this very same issue, and I am just pushing the update for the YJ Adult channel now :P

Edited by flexage

ireme

@@ireme - I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with playback, I've checked and at this time the server is up and running... the videos are flash video (flv) encoded, so they will pretty much always need to be transcoded on the server, no matter which client you're using... so that I can help you could you please let me know which client(s) you've tried... at present I know that channels are supported on Roku Client, MBC, and the Web Client, not sure about the others, but I can do some testing... also, a server log (and if possible ffmpeg log) of the unexpected behaviour would probably lead to an answer. I'll have a look a look at supporting downloading content prior to viewing for the next release ;)

Sorry to delay answer, I was travelling.

After to install last update for the YJ Adult, everything works fine. Maybe was an issue with the latest MB Server version.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
hnelson

hi

when i try to use the channel in XBMB3C i just get a warning that this is a premium plugin please register 

the problem is that i have registered the plugin and it work in the browser view of the server 

53d5417522f5e_XBMB3C.jpg Last auto saved: 20:13:26

flexage

Hmm that is very odd... I'm happy to do some testing and see if I can figure out why... The only thing is that the channel registration isn't client specific... Although I suppose it could be an xbmb3c caching issue. I'll take a look when I'm back in a couple of days

• 2 weeks later...
AlwinHummels

Still no reaction is the devolper on vacation? I've paid for this but MBS and MBC both say it's expired remove and reinstall didn't fix. I have always the latest dev version of MBS

flexage

Sorry Alwin you are correct, I am away on holiday (as we brits call it). I'll be more than happy to help you out when I get back... I have very limited internet access out here in Spain. You say that MBC shows the plugin as expired, does the MBS web Client also show the plugin as expired? Just trying to figure out whether its a client specific issue or an issue with the validation code in general... I'm pretty sure it was working... @@Luke Have there been any server updates to the plugin validation code that I should be aware of?

• Like 1

AlwinHummels

@@flexage first enjoy your holiday ;-) and thanks for the reaction. It gave the expired message on evry client MBT, MBC, MBS etc..

• 2 weeks later...
flexage

OK, I'm back from my travels...

@@hnelson, are you still having this issue or is it working now?

@@AlwinHummels are you still having this issue? I've checked over the validation code in the plugin and it seems to be working correctly... just to make sure, have you entered your MB Supporter key correctly in the "Help->Supporter Key" section of the admin dashboard... if the key is working correctly, you should see a medal with some writing next to it that says something like "Thank you for becoming a Media Browser Supporter".... this would be showing on the main admin dashboard page

AlwinHummels

@@flexage Sorry but I still have the same message "Premium Plugin Only - Please Purchase This Channel"  I'm supporter and all other supporter plugins work well. I've also see the medal and I have paid 2 times for your plugin.

Since several days, the channel it's contents empty, only shows up left side "Channels Youjizz 1/0" on a black screen. I uninstalled, installed again the plugin but doesn't fix the problem.

Any idea how fix the problem? Thanks in advance

Edited by ireme

AlwinHummels

The problem is solved and was my mistake :huh:  because i had to merge my keys. thanks for all help @@flexage & @@ebr

Edited by AlwinHummels
  • Like 1

hnelson

The original problem is solved. :)

But i can't get any channel video too start playing, i don't think it's a plugin problem as your plugin ain't the only one having the problem. :mellow:

flexage

@@ireme - which client are you using? It may be a caching issue. Does it work with the web client? Could you possibly upload a server log of when the problem occurs?

Flexage, thanks to answer.

Yes, from web client works fine, so the problem it's the MB Classic.

I uninstalled the plugin again, delete all cache file related and installed again but doesn't fix problem.

Same problem with Chocolate or Breeze theme.

I attach the files...

https://www.firedrive.com/file/1D825550B5E00E92

https://www.firedrive.com/file/D6756DEBDEB1A8B3

flexage

@@ireme - I looked through your server logs and noticed an error when trying to use with MBClassic, I've checked in with Luke and ebr who manage the server and MB Classic to see if it's a problem on my end or one of theirs ;)

@@hnelson - Are you also experiencing issues with YJ and MBClassic? Does the YJ Channel work in the web interface?

flexage

@@ireme - I've spoken with Luke and ebr, it seems you must be using either the latest beta or dev version of MB Classic.

ebr was trying something out in the latest preview builds, which he is going to remove, I've been advised that until the issue is solved in the latest dev/beta of MBC you should go back to the most recent "Stable/Official" build of MBC

That should fix your problems ;)

• 11 months later...
Teddy

flexage , please can you confirm if Beeg is working with last server Version 3.0.5675.1 ? None movie is available from web browser or MBC.

Regards

Edited by Teddy