Emby server can't update Plugins

MrSmile
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

hi

my server in windows can't update plugins! it shows me emby updates without any problems.

I have to update DLNA plugin from 1.0.31 to 1.0.33 manually.

connected with a vpn, but problem is still alive!

restarted emby and PC but doesn't work

5de6c40158927_20191203234247.jpg

logs.zip

Edited by MrSmile

• Solution

Hi, those entries are from yesterday. The logs from today show that it is succeeding. 

• Like 1

Hi, those entries are from yesterday. The logs from today show that it is succeeding. 

it's 2019/12/04 00:05 here and I have not any new message in the dashboard. 

it was VPN problem. I don't know why but I can't access plugins without VPN! our government blocked too many sites and services!
it would be nice if we have an internal proxy option in emby server for check updates and metadata checks (also all sites like TMDB and IMDB are blocked too!)

can you note it or need to create a new topic for request feature?

Yea it's probably being blocked. 

internal proxy

I feel like for us to allocate our resources to this would just pull our focus away from media consumption and management. Isn't it easier to just do this with a vpn?

I feel like for us to allocate our resources to this would just pull our focus away from media consumption and management. Isn't it easier to just do this with a vpn?

I don't know how hard is this to do, all apps I'm using have this option and I using them. like sonarr, radarr, bazarr, jackett, epic game, spotify and etc

it's really easier to use an internal proxy for someone like me and I would be glad to see this option. but I don't like to force you to add this feature.

maybe it's really hard to add. you know it better

Edited by MrSmile