Playback Issue

Georg.E
Go to solution Solved by Georg.E,

Hi,

I have some issues regarding the playback on the Android App:

1. Initially, I can playback any song / movie from the list when I tab on it.

2. When the file is played, I cannot select another one out of the list. It only works the "Play"-Button at the top of the list.

3. When the playback is running, the playback section in the drawer of android is not shown every time when the file plays. Even the buttons "Forward" and "Backward" do not work every thime.

BR,

Georg

When the file is played, I cannot select another one out of the list.

Hi there, what happens when you try to do this?

Sub entries where exactly? I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Can you show a screenshot? Thanks !

OK, that does not go quickly. I have to make a rescan and before, I have to Change my folderstructure back. Rescan takes a while bacause my collection is near 1 TB.

If it is possible, you can reproduce it:

Make a folder with one Artist and 2 Albums (tagged files) Subfolders (same Artist for simplicity).

Place a seperate MP3 in the Artist-Folder and Scan. Now you will see, that only one album is displayed - the one of the file in the Artist-Folder.

If it is not reproducable for you, I can try to do it in tomorrow or the next days - quite busy these days...

BTW: Do you recommand to mount the library folders via SMB or would NFS be the way, that is recommanded? I have a NAS in my setup and mount the library-folders from the Emby-VM via SMB.

Thanks!

• Solution

OK. Sometimes things fix themselves, I think.

I was trying it and it works like a charm now.

Maybe it is because I "premiere'd" it? ;) Or the emby App updated itself and it was fixed in the current version.

BR,

Georg

• Like 1