HVR-1600 detected but nothing show in map channels

BestYohman
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

BestYohman

The 1600 is detected by emby and i am using emby guide data. Nothing shows for map channels. I am currently doing OTA for 44425.

Hi there, are you sure this is the right one from then you tried to open the mapping tool? Can you please do that again and then attach the emby server log? thanks.

Ok there's an error coming from the hauppauge api that we're using. Are your hauppauge drivers up to date?

arrbee99

If I may rudely interject (cos I'm like that) would it be worth trying something like NextPVR for now. It does have the advantage of being free. You'd have to get everything set up and working / playing in the NextPVR server / app, then add the plugin to Emby and try there. If you do, might be better to try the new v5 version.

• Solution

Yes it's possible that the Hauppauge SDK we're using does not support your older device. At the very least, I'm sure you'd need WinTV 8.

• Like 1

BestYohman

Updating fixed it. I just got version 10. It takes about 10 to 15 seconds to bring up live TV. Does the hd homerun load faster?

SHSPVR

Yes it's possible that the Hauppauge SDK we're using does not support your older device. At the very least, I'm sure you'd need WinTV 8.

No it just WinTV 7 it self he need at lease WinTV 8.5 or 10 then it should work or go with NextPVR as I use M3U tuner way not the plug-in