Media Stubs: missing "offline" badge and duration

cncb

I'm pretty sure for my movie media stubs the app used to display a red "Offline" banner icon on the corner of the grid poster.  I think it also displayed the duration of the movie in the details but both are missing in the current version of the app.

The duration is unknown unless you enter it in the metadata manager (which you may not even be able to do anymore).

How do these items look in the web app?

There is no identification for stubs in the web app either.  Only missing duration and message to insert the disc when you try to play it.  I don't see a duration field in the metadata manager.

OK, I can just put the duration somewhere in the description.  But I am pretty sure there used to be a red banner on the thumbnails identifying stubs in grid views.

It's something that can be reviewed in future updates, it's just that this feature has such a small audience that we're not able to allocate a whole lot of time towards it.

In cases like this, it isn't usually where we went to some effort to remove something.  It is that we didn't spend the extra effort required to be sure it still worked in conjunction with other improvements/changes that were happening.

Thanks.

Would you consider displaying the generic "Tags" somehow?  Maybe in the details at the top when the movie is selected?  I would want to use this to identify movies I have that are streaming-only (Vudu) as well as 3D disks that I have to put in.  Thanks. 

I believe he was asking for some sort of automatic tag for a stub item.

No, I was just asking for the display of the Tags I add manually.