Repeating Prior Episodes

maisto99

maisto99

I have Kodi (4.1.16) via LibreELEC (9.2.0) on Raspberry Pi 2s and RPi 3s using Emby Server (4.3.0.20) as my back end.  Running on Windows 10 on an Intel NUC.

Lately, in the past couple of weeks, I've noticed some interesting behavior changes with Emby.  When I completely finish watching a TV Shows in my library, meaning it goes to the end of the file/episode, it's restarts the prior item I watched from the last spot that items was started/paused. I'm not using a Playlist.

For example: If I watch Gold Rush, and pause it at 20 minutes into the episode, then move on to  American Horror Story and allow AHS to go to the end it will pick up Gold Rush from where it was paused (20 minute mark).  It doesn't depend on whether or not I completed watching Gold Rush or not. 

Not sure why this is occurring.  My initial thought is I have some settings that need to adjusted but I don't see anything obvious.  I would appreciate any suggestion on how to resolve this.

Thank you!

embyserver.txt

maisto99

OK, I was able to pull the Kodi, LibreELEC and Emby Server logs.  The event just occurred, so it should be towards the end of the log file.

Here's what triggered the latest event:

I was watching the movie "The Maltese Falcon" earlier in the evening and watched it to completion.  It did not start another program (TV Show or Movie) when it came to the end of the movie.

Next I watched the TV Show "Mr Robot" to completion.  As soon as it it finished the TV Show it pulled up The Maltese Falcon movie, and started it from the last place I put it on pause prior to finishing the movie.

Hope this helps!

Kodi_Log_20191201.pdf

Emby_Server_Log_20191201.pdf

LibreELEC_System_Log_20191201.pdf

Angelblue05

Thanks for the logs, I will keep you posted. I am currently reviewing playback... hopefully find a better way to modify the playlist.