EMBY Server "forgets" it is enabled

GR1

zachattack83

They replied today. Said it is in the testing phase, will let us know when done. I asked the to please hurry because my emby has been down for a while....

zachattack83

Finally had a moment today to check out my tnas and seen that the emby update was available. Not sure when it went up, but its there now.

Also, just checked my skype, and they had sent this to me

"Hi, about the Emby, we released a new version on Friday, while it seems it's not working, so it has been removed from the center"

So not sure if they fixed it and the update i just put in worked, or if the update I got still isn't working?

I know that the emby app on the TOS desktop still is launching the emby in a new window rather than opening up the TOS window.

Edited by zachattack83

zachattack83

They just explained that it wasn't working due to their bandwidth, not the emby itself.

"it's not the reason of the package but the bandwidth of the server here , and we have adjusted it yesterday"

• 1 month later...
DesignUnlimNY

I saw that it was updated but now it tries to open and the box disappears on the TOS desktop window. I have tried downloading the *.rar.tz and install the new one off of embly but not having too much luck.

Finally had a moment today to check out my tnas and seen that the emby update was available. Not sure when it went up, but its there now.

Also, just checked my skype, and they had sent this to me

"Hi, about the Emby, we released a new version on Friday, while it seems it's not working, so it has been removed from the center"

So not sure if they fixed it and the update i just put in worked, or if the update I got still isn't working?

I know that the emby app on the TOS desktop still is launching the emby in a new window rather than opening up the TOS window.

DesignUnlimNY

Same here

They just explained that it wasn't working due to their bandwidth, not the emby itself.

"it's not the reason of the package but the bandwidth of the server here , and we have adjusted it yesterday"

I'm having same issue!