EMBY Server "forgets" it is enabled

GR1

Once I installed Emby Server app from TerraMaster app store for the first time it asked me to enable it.

post-546494-0-63321800-1575130756_thumb.png

Once Emby Server app is enabled it allows to enter it. The Emby Server then works normally for a while but then after 5-10 min it turns to be disabled. The NAS is up running all the time. When it is disabled there is no access to the server. I get 404 error when I try to access Emby.

post-546494-0-89222500-1575131263_thumb.png

In order to get the access the app needs to be manually enabled once again. 

Emby Server app version: 4.1.0.26

TerraMaster NAS model: F2-210

TOS version: 4.1.12-2935

post-546494-0-63321800-1575130756_thumb.png

Edited by GaryRaskin

hey luke im having the same problem on the terramaster f2-221 ill start the server and after a little it will just stop. i will try to get the logs but it closes down too fast for me to get to them. but over all its the same problem. ill start it, it will run for about 5 maybe 10 mins then just stop and shut down the server. im using 4.2.1.0

Edited by zac115

id also like to point out that the system this is on works when the server runs right. like i can use it just fine on my local network and out of my network. why the logs are saying it cant connect to some ports is beyond me. that still would not make the server shut down it would only make it where i could not use it outside my network.

zachattack83

My emby started doing this recently as well.

However, I am not sure if it is Emby or the TNAS that is causing this because I have updated them both very recently, and the problem started after that.

I thought at first that it was just emby crashing from watching movies (or other content), but then I noticed that the problem is occuring even if no one in my home logs into Emby and tries to run anything.

So, now I think it is either emby crashing from a background process, or the TNAS shutting it down.

Not sure.

My emby started doing this recently as well.

However, I am not sure if it is Emby or the TNAS that is causing this because I have updated them both very recently, and the problem started after that.

I thought at first that it was just emby crashing from watching movies (or other content), but then I noticed that the problem is occuring even if no one in my home logs into Emby and tries to run anything.

So, now I think it is either emby crashing from a background process, or the TNAS shutting it down.

Not sure.

ya i just msged terramaster on skype to see if it was something on the side of the OS but they have not got back to be yet. but what you are saying is that it worked before with no problems right? if so i wonder what happened between then and now

Edited by zac115

As a test, you could try removing the dlna plugin, then restarting the server and see if that helps. thanks.

As a test, you could try removing the dlna plugin, then restarting the server and see if that helps. thanks.

Do you mean to uninstall DLNA Media Server app from Terra Master?

so i got in contact with Terramaster and we are going to have a remote session so they can login to the Terraamster server. @@Luke i will get the logs from the server itself and post them here for you.

so i got in contact with Terramaster and we are going to have a remote session so they can login to the Terraamster server. @@Luke i will get the logs from the server itself and post them here for you.

Can you help me how do I get in contact with them to have a remote session?

yeshua1trueway

I have had similar issues and read through the thread for assistance. I removed the dlna plug-in and restarted the server. Emby continues to log out after 5-10-15 minutes.

zachattack83

I have had similar issues and read through the thread for assistance. I removed the dlna plug-in and restarted the server. Emby continues to log out after 5-10-15 minutes.

Same here. Just disabled the plug in, 3 minutes later, emby is disabled.

Same here. Just disabled the plug in, 3 minutes later, emby is disabled.

Make sure to restart the server after uninstalling the plugin.

Make sure to restart the server after uninstalling the plugin.

Can you explain more about this plug-in?   Do you mean to uninstall DLNA Media Server app from Terra Master?

yeshua1trueway

How do I get step by step assistance? I've paid for the lifetime key and would like some clear step by step assistance on a fix for this issue.

so i just got done with the remote session with terramaster and i think he may of fixed it. he checked the md5sum and said that it did not match the md5 for the version that was out. so i think that the TNAS app store may have been giving out a bad copy. but he did leave me with the manual install file for emby. ill post it here for anyone who want to uninstall emby and try the manual install. i did it and so far no crash of the server yet. also @@Luke here is the log dump that i said that i would get. now because the file is over 90mb i have to post the download link but be warned it is a slow download (This is the download)

emby.logs.tar