Playing a single video creates a playlist?

dapharsyde

dapharsyde

On one of my systems, I upgraded from the 4.1.14 plugin to 4.1.16.  Since doing so, it appears that "in-progress" videos are being automatically added to the video playlist.

For example, I will select a video from the "Recently added TV Shows" section and play it.  After the video ends, instead of returning to the main menu, Kodi plays another video that I did not select - but they always appear to be something that is "in-progress".  Is this a bug in the new plugin?  Or is there a setting I need to modify to prevent this behavior?

dapharsyde

Well, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Emby plugin.  I reverted back to 4.1.14 and the problem goes away.  Upgrading to 4.1.15 and the problem starts, and there is the same behavior in 4.1.16.

Looking in my kodi logs, there is some of my server information that I'd like to keep private, but I'll try to scrub it and post it for your review.

dapharsyde

Here is a noticeable difference between 4.1.14 and 4.1.15:

With 4.1.14, after selecting a video, playing it, then stopping it, the video I selected is the only video in the playlist.

5de1a698b1a96_screenshot003.png

Still using 4.1.14, after selecting another video, playing, and stopping, it replaces the playlist entry with the new video only as expected:

5de1a6dea45f0_screenshot004.png

Beginning with 4.1.15, however, selecting a new video, playing it, then stopping it APPENDS the video to the playlist, which keeps growing bigger and bigger:

5de1a7225dd6f_screenshot005.png

• Like 1

dapharsyde

Does this still happen with 4.1.17?

Just tested with 4.1.18, the latest version released on Github, and the issue is fixed now.  Thanks!!

• Like 1