How to toggle "watched" status for an entire TV series

gerry.emm

gerry.emm

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do exactly what my topic title says, toggle the "watched" status for an entire TV series.  I have tried searching the forums for the keyword "watched", and from what I've read here and there, it sounds like it can be done, but none of the posts I've read tells me exactly where and how to do it!  I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.  And as always, thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!!

Gerry

Happy2Play

Or click the multi-select box and look at the multi-select menu options.

• 2 weeks later...

How about marking an entire season as played?  I see how you can mark a series... but when you open a season, there's no option like that.  It just displays the episodes.

I'm new here and to Emby... After using Plex since 2013, I'm making the leap over to Emby as Plex has become too bloated and becoming more of a content provider and less of a media server.

PS:  I'm using the Roku Emby app.

Edited by Waffull

Hi, we might not have this in the Roku app yet (@@speechles can confirm).

But in the web app you can mark seasons played the same way you would anything else, by using the check mark on top of the poster or the button on the season screen. 

Hi, we might not have this in the Roku app yet (@@speechles can confirm).

But in the web app you can mark seasons played the same way you would anything else, by using the check mark on top of the poster or the button on the season screen. 

You are correct this is missing in the Roku app presently. We need to redesign it as a season view like the other apps. Presently seasons loads a library view with just a single row of seasons. We will get this very soon into the app.

• Like 1

You are correct this is missing in the Roku app presently. We need to redesign it as a season view like the other apps. Presently seasons loads a library view with just a single row of seasons. We will get this very soon into the app.

Thanks for the reply.  Am I correct in my understanding of your comment that it is planned for the Roku app?

Would you happen to know whether it's available in the Samsung TV and/or Android apps?

Thanks.