Howto update embedded disc image

RedStripe

RedStripe

Updated the embedded disc image in the track files (.mp3, .flac) of several albums with higher quality images. Refreshing the track, album, album artist, music library and rescanning the library failed to update the MediaBrowser displayed image @ track level. I was able to update the displayed image by uploading the new image to each track individually.

Is there the capability to update the embedded disc images on a 1) album, 2) album artist, 3) library element or 4) the entire library basis as opposed to the rather tedious track by track image upload?

A "Refresh Disc" and/or "Refresh All Embedded Artwork" option in Scheduled Tasks would be nice.

Thanks

Edited by RedStripe

Maleficarum

I may be wrong but I believe that if MB has cached an image from a file it may not be picking up the newer version. I would try finding the image in the cache folder, deleting it and then letting MB find it again.

Maleficarum

then unless anyone else has any ideas i would delete the entire cache folder and let it repopulate

Edited by Maleficarum

RedStripe

Thanks 4 the suggestions "Male...". Can't get developers/admin to respond to my posts lately for some reason!

Edited by RedStripe