Emby crashing on F2-210

aughbar

Hi. I am new here so I am very sorry if I did something wrong.

My issue is that Emby is crashing randomly. Sometimes it can work whole day or two and sometimes it crashes within a couple of minutes or when I try to play something.

There was an update in the app store today which I did and then Emby wouldn't start at all. I had to uninstall it and then install it again which then worked as before and it's still crashing.

I have attached some logs. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to help me sort this out.

It seems to be working fine on my phone but via browser, tv or another phone it will crash every now and then.

Server - F2-210

TOS - 4.1.12 - 2935

Emby version - 4.1.0.26

Regards

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63710552197.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-f42e166c-49f5-46ad-9133-0b7128ae9ede_1.txt

hardware_detection-63710551793.txt

hardware_detection-63710552221.txt

No. Let's say I turn the server On now and when I check it in some time I will just get the circle in the middle of the screen like it's thinking but no matter how long I wait nothing will happen. Only restarting the server will help

Another time I turn the server On, watch a movie and it's fine. When I then go on it again to watch something I get the circle in the middle of the screen.

Is there anything you want me to try to narrow it down?

Yes. I have tried updating manually but emby does not see the file. Something to do with the extension I think, so I have the version that is available from the Terramaster app store

Edit 29.11.19

I just tested viewing via browser and the server is crashing every time. No matter if its HD or 4k. All works fine on my phone so might be something to do with transcoding? Do I need Emby Premiere to fix this?

Edited by aughbar

TallBoiDez

Hi, I updated to emby Server 4.3. and my server is still crashing on my Terramaster F2-210  NAS 

Edited by Des the moon bear

Hi, I updated to emby Server 4.3. and my server is still crashing on my Terramaster F2-210  NAS 

Hi there, please attach the emby server log from when this happened. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
DesignUnlimNY

What came about with the recent update on or around 1-30 the server keeps unconnected on my Terramaster NAS? I have F2-210 model.

DesignUnlimNY

I also have a F2-210 and same is happening on my end. I can get it to work again for awhile but have to restart the NAS

Hi. I am new here so I am very sorry if I did something wrong.

My issue is that Emby is crashing randomly. Sometimes it can work whole day or two and sometimes it crashes within a couple of minutes or when I try to play something.

There was an update in the app store today which I did and then Emby wouldn't start at all. I had to uninstall it and then install it again which then worked as before and it's still crashing.

I have attached some logs. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to help me sort this out.

It seems to be working fine on my phone but via browser, tv or another phone it will crash every now and then.

Server - F2-210

TOS - 4.1.12 - 2935

Emby version - 4.1.0.26

Regards

DesignUnlimNY

I thought it was just me having this problem? It is looking for different extender to manually update it right from the TAS Desktop on my F2-210

Yes. I have tried updating manually but emby does not see the file. Something to do with the extension I think, so I have the version that is available from the Terramaster app store

Edit 29.11.19

I just tested viewing via browser and the server is crashing every time. No matter if its HD or 4k. All works fine on my phone so might be something to do with transcoding? Do I need Emby Premiere to fix this?

• 1 month later...
Ronknapp6937

I am having same issues. I have to restart my NAS for the emby server to restart then it will start working with no issues. Any ideas as to what is making this happen? Its a pain for me to have to log into TOS to manually restart my NAS.

I am having same issues. I have to restart my NAS for the emby server to restart then it will start working with no issues. Any ideas as to what is making this happen? Its a pain for me to have to log into TOS to manually restart my NAS.

Hi there, can you please attach the emby server log from when this happened? Thanks.

Ronknapp6937

It just happened again. I added movies to the server, then I installed the emby app on my windows laptop. Once i went to login using the windows app I get an error saying network is down can't access the server. Logged into TOS and tried to log into the emby server directly from TOS and I get an error 502 bad gateway. I restarted the emby server and its back to normal and working. This is starting to happen more frequently than before. I have attached the logs.

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63719984704.txt

hardware_detection-63719984704.txt

It just happened again. I added movies to the server, then I installed the emby app on my windows laptop. Once i went to login using the windows app I get an error saying network is down can't access the server. Logged into TOS and tried to log into the emby server directly from TOS and I get an error 502 bad gateway. I restarted the emby server and its back to normal and working. This is starting to happen more frequently than before. I have attached the logs.

Are you sure you have the latest update that was published by Terramaster?

Ronknapp6937

The first post I posted about crashing there was an update and I updated. This was 2 days ago. All is updated to the latest and greatest that's available.

The first post I posted about crashing there was an update and I updated. This was 2 days ago. All is updated to the latest and greatest that's available.

Ok, we'll be releasing 4.4 any day now, so it might be best to re-evaluate with that. Thanks.

• Like 1