Xzener's Fan Art

Xzener

skynet600

Yeah still got them thanks.  The newer ones look so small and if you increase the size the space between the icons is huge. I thought it was me.

• 3 weeks later...
millerdt

Love the sets.... Still looking for a one that is for TV Mini Series and Reality TV...   

Thanks in Advance 

FYI Xzener Your Donation button is sending to an error page at paypal... 

Edited by millerdt

• 2 months later...
JeremyG

So happy to see I'm not the only one who still loves these.   Simple...uniform...and obvious at first glance!   Doesn't get any better. 

I was coming here looking to see if there's any new ones I can make use of.     Much thanks to AussieDroid, a great set that I haven't seen!  I am able to make use of a couple.   Any more that people can share?

I'm not much of a graphics guy but I'm going to try to craft the ones I need:

-  Snoopy/Peanuts

-  The Smurfs

-  Star Wars

-  J.R.R. Tolkien

-  Stand-Up Comedy....I can only find one in the 3d version, no v1  :(

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Xzener, what icon is used for the short category? i noticed there wasnt one available for that .55c3b7b66f17b_screenshot1921680204809620

• 2 weeks later...
Flanity

Hello, 

I'd also like to express my gratitude for all the time and effort you have spent on these.

I have a media folder for "music films & tv". The categories I have in it are...

Music Documentaries

Music Based Films

Music Based TV

Live Gigs and Concerts 

I know these are very specific for my needs so probably not a great help for others, but if you ever do get some spare time with nothing to do (unlikely, I know :)) I'd really appreciate it if you could put something together. Please feel free to tweak the titles.

Best wishes  x

• 4 weeks later...
iiidefconiii

These are awesome icons, can i please use them in my kodi rapier skin?

Its an xmbc/kodi skin called rapier, and we are really like it. But is has to come in a push package then.
We only need to adjust some formats... im using them in my system already but the skin owner cant just give it default to everyone cause maybe you dont want that!

I hope to hear form you soon.!

Greetings Thomas

• 1 month later...

Xzener, is there anyway you could add 2 more icons (Left) to your MB3 EHS series?. Specifically, I am looking for:

Music Videos

Music Concerts

or, send me a link to your templates?

I attached the Music concerts that I made myself by combining some of your other stuff, but without the templates it is hard to get an exact match

Ron

562cd22de40af_Folder.png

Edited by ronvp

Xzener

Sorry folks... Attempted to fix my Paypal donation button which led to a unintentional deletion of content. Will have the first post fixed soon.

Edited by Xzener

Xzener

Xzener, is there anyway you could add 2 more icons (Left) to your MB3 EHS series?. Specifically, I am looking for:

Music Videos

Music Concerts

or, send me a link to your templates?

Sorry. I cannot share the template for my EHS icons. The original PSD can be found in a download of mine... Unfortunately I broke the link, see above.

Xzener

Love the sets.... Still looking for a one that is for TV Mini Series and Reality TV...   

Thanks in Advance 

FYI Xzener Your Donation button is sending to an error page at paypal...

Fixed, Thanks.

As for the request, just got Photoshop running correctly on my Surface Pro 3. Hope to have icon creation up and running again soon.

• Like 1

Xzener

Sorry folks... Attempted to fix my Paypal donation button which led to a unintentional deletion of content. Will have the first post fixed soon.

Post #1 is back up and running.

Happy2Play

@@Xzener

Looks like Xzener's Emby Icons and Xzener's Emby EHS (Non-3D) Icons links are broken the other 2 work.

Xzener

Ok... Been mulling over ideas for new icons. But I have an idea to modify my current 3D EHS icons to bring even better dimension. What do you guys think of this? Basically adding selective focus to the forward most image...

MB3EHSIcons_zps16fbfb52%204_zps2fwvpa2g.

Looking at this image, with the white background, it doesn't look as good. With a darker background, it looks much better. Plus, this was done with W10 Photo editor. Will have better results using Photoshop or the like.

Here is another example...

MB3EHSIcons_zps16fbfb52%203_zpsbqkgvgwo.

Edited by Xzener
  • Like 1

JeremyG
Xzener, on 02 Nov 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:Xzener, on 02 Nov 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

Basically adding selective focus to the forward most image...

While I love the look of these,  I find myself still desiring the old "flat" ones.  Flat seems to be all the rage in new UI trends. In fact I love the really basic Windows 8-10 "airport style" 2 color icons....but that style doesn't really do justice for a media server....so I don't even know what would be ideal for me.

...just giving my input.   Don't mean to discourage your efforts at all, I'm sure plenty of people will really love to use them in the new style.

Edited by JeremyG

Xzener

My icons are nearly obsolete I know. I'm surprised Im able to get them to show in most clients. I will probably create some of these for my use... I like the look.

JeremyG
Xzener, on 02 Nov 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:

My icons are nearly obsolete I know. I'm surprised Im able to get them to show in most clients. I will probably create some of these for my use... I like the look.

I don't think they are obsolete.  I still use your original set for everything!  I just prefer the 2D!

• Like 1

Swynol

definitely not obsolete. I use your flat images and recently set a server up for a friend who requested your flat images.

Challe77

What font is used If I want to create my custom text?  (I edited the psd file but I could not change the text)

Edited by Challe77

Aussiedroid

Hi Challe77, just sent you a PM, but incase others were wondering it is the font '28 Days Later'.

• Like 1

Challe77

Thanks got it, got it to work, the genres I´m missing is time travel, space, and a new pic for sci-fi so I will try to make my own of these.

• Like 2