Xzener's Fan Art

Xzener

hedgehogg

post-236-0-75074500-1397344947_thumb.png

I used this as a base added the Title in '28daysLater' font then a piccy with the bottom above the letters dropshadowed the pic to match the clapper board then grouped together then rotated all so the bottom left corner touched the image limits. anyway hope it helps and of course thanks to xzener for the original.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Aussiedroid

Here is a set of icons for Documentary genres (17 in total) inspired by Xzener's art that I have made.

They are far from perfect, but best I can do at the moment (only starting out learning with photoshop).  :)

I've included the psd files in the collection rar (contains all icons + psds) link here, incase you wanted to create your own custom ones,

but I have included a few variations for each genre already to give some choice.

Xzener inspired Docos Collection can be found here.

5395983c97117_DocosCollectionSmall.png

:D  Thanks all!  :D

Edited by Aussiedroid
  • Like 6

DigiTM

Now with channels in MB3, would love some MB3 v1 icons for

Twitch

Revision 3

I don't have the skills to do these :(

• 3 weeks later...
FlyGuyAZ

I'm a procrastinator...but I clicked on the donate and got an error for Paypal transaction cannot be processed at this time. 

• 1 month later...
danswan

I would love to see one of these for Channels and Live TV if possible.

+1, I've used these icons for years and it would be great to have the full set. Nice work :)

Edited by danswan

• 4 weeks later...

where can I get a "blank" clapperboard so I can make a couple of my own?

preferably the photoshop stuff?

Thank you!

Edited by perry59

• 4 months later...
Xzener

Sorry to announce my website is no longer available. Downloads are still available on the 1st post.

Edited by Xzener

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Magilla

Hi Xzener, I've been using your fanart for years now and I want to join the zillion of people who appreciate your great work! Thanks!

I'm looking for the MB2 version of your 3D and non 3D EHS icons, but I cannot find them online anymore. For some reason, on my XBOX360 extender they look better than the MB3 version.

Is there an archive/old link from where I could re-download them ?

Thanks!

Magilla

paul777

This may be relevant to you extender quality issue - currently the full size images are shipped to the extender and scaled there where as MB2 used to scale them on the main host, I have done some work which should come out in the next MBClassic release that changes this to do the scaling on the server which (along with a few other changes) certainly improves extender performance and stability - not sure about quality of scaling.

Xzener

Hi Xzener, I've been using your fanart for years now and I want to join the zillion of people who appreciate your great work! Thanks!

I'm looking for the MB2 version of your 3D and non 3D EHS icons, but I cannot find them online anymore. For some reason, on my XBOX360 extender they look better than the MB3 version.

Is there an archive/old link from where I could re-download them ?

Thanks!

Magilla

Here you go... Download

• Like 1

Good day,

Well done buddy, well when I start using MB (way back) and start doing some organized icons for my collections, I used these, still bring a lots of lovely memory :)

My best

Xzener

Thanks Abo... I still use them. But still racking my brain for the next best thing. Glad some still use and enjoy my old icons. Thanks to everyone.

• Like 1

BATTLE DONKEY

I've been using your icons for years too, no other icons come close as far as I'm concerned

• Like 1

rikiwi

I too have been using your icons for years. I hope you don't mind but I even cutomised a few to personalise them. I used photoshop and the original font, 28 Days Later.

See my snip of my Emby Home-screen attached.

Edited by rikiwi
  • Like 1

skynet600

I tried to PM you but alas you cannot recieve any more PM's apparently.

Hi Xzener,

Hope you are well.

Got a question on your icons if you don't mind.  As you may know I go back to MBv2 and have been using your icons since the beginning.  I see you have changed them to accommodate MB3 now.  The problem I have is the new ones seem to be so small compared to the old.  I know you can adjust the size in the views ui but still I would expect them to be bigger.  The new are 1013x570 and the old are 455x455? The 455 ones look better in my view.

Could you help clear this up please?  If is driving me nuts.

Cheers,
Russ.

• Like 1

misselisabeth

Hey, 

I am loving these sets but my collection looks out of order because I have some genres that I can't find in this set and having to use no folder icon.

Just wondering if someone could please spare the time to make some genres for me? I know its a lot to ask but here is the list.

Young adults (tv)

reality (tv)

robin williams

cinema

thanks heaps

Good day buddy,

I just update this, so now you can PM him if you like :)

My best

• Like 1

Xzener

Hi Xzener,

Hope you are well.

Got a question on your icons if you don't mind.  As you may know I go back to MBv2 and have been using your icons since the beginning.  I see you have changed them to accommodate MB3 now.  The problem I have is the new ones seem to be so small compared to the old.  I know you can adjust the size in the views ui but still I would expect them to be bigger.  The new are 1013x570 and the old are 455x455? The 455 ones look better in my view.

Could you help clear this up please?  If is driving me nuts.

Cheers,

Russ.

Early on, when MB3 was being developed... The icons needed to be recropped to a 16X9 ratio as they looked terrible in the old 455X455 format. MB3 has evolved, and maybe this needs to be readdressed. I will have a look. In the mean time, you can use the 455X455 ones if you like them better. Do you still have them??

• Like 1