ET 3.0.10 Continuous Episode Playback Broken

freddyfinn

freddyfinn

Hi Peeps, 

As the topic says I can no longer playback TV episodes continuously in 3.0.10.

ET displays the backdrop between episodes and the dreaded circle of death appears and rotates for ages then the "No Available Streams" error shows up and that's the ball game. 

If you try and return to play something else before the error shows nothing happens unless you restart ET.

Fix: Go back to 3.0.9 and all is good which is what I have done and ditched automatic updates again for the time being.

freddyfinn
On 11/27/2019 at 11:49 PM, Luke said:

Hi there, it seems to be working just fine in my testing. Please attach the emby server log. Thanks.

Sorry Luke thought i had.

Edited by freddyfinn

• 3 weeks later...

I am seeing the exact same issue as freddyfinn here.

Emby theater will not play next episode, has to be restarted before it will work.

What info would you like?

I am seeing the exact same issue as freddyfinn here.

Emby theater will not play next episode, has to be restarted before it will work.

What info would you like?

What exactly happens?

"ET displays the backdrop between episodes and the dreaded circle of death appears and rotates for ages then the "No Available Streams" error shows up and that's the ball game. 

If you try and return to play something else before the error shows nothing happens unless you restart ET."

That covers it pretty well.

Additional details:

Everything works as normal and I can play an episode without issues, if I go back before it attempts to auto-load the next episode it continues to work normally and I can play another file fine.

However upon emby theater attempting to automatically start the next episode if will just show the loading circle forever.

At this point if you go back things get a bit weird, you can browse the library but the loading circle is stuck on screen, the background image doesn't change, and nothing else will play without a "No Available Streams" error.

Exiting and restarting theater gets everything working again.

There are no problems with other clients reported to me yet, and the web client is fine, I don't believe this is a server issue, only the latest version of theater is having problems.

The server runs on my media PC, the same machine as theater is running on.

Specs are W10 Pro, latest updates installed.

Ryzen 2700x, 16GB ram, GTX1050ti.

Edited by SLMK

Can you please attach the emby server log from when this happened? thanks.

Cheers, will do as soon as I get a chance, might be a few days though.