Hulu Style Library Icons

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

Can you make one for Halloween Movies and one for Home Videos?

Both have been added to the Google Drive folder.

There are two versions of the Home Movies, just in case someone has a kink they like to scratch.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
aspdend

Hi @@atomicmoon can you make genre icons for christmas and film-noir? I know you have assorted christmas icons already, but they are colourful and not in keeping with the film genre icons you have done...

can I also be picky and ask if you could also do two further genre icons - one for war that doesn't feature john rambo, more of a war scene perhaps or a spitfire for example and one for sports that has a different sport featured, like rugby?

Keep up the good work - am loving these icons

Edited by aspdend
  • Like 1

sdbman

I am loving these icons, they look amazing, if you have some time and the desire, any chance of knocking up the 'Genres' below?

1. Talk
  2. Travel
  3. Soap 
  4. News
  5. Food 
  6. Game Show 
  7. Home & Garden

Thanks!

Edited by sdbman

atomicmoon

Hi @@atomicmoon can you make genre icons for christmas and film-noir? I know you have assorted christmas icons already, but they are colourful and not in keeping with the film genre icons you have done...

can I also be picky and ask if you could also do two further genre icons - one for war that doesn't feature john rambo, more of a war scene perhaps or a spitfire for example and one for sports that has a different sport featured, like rugby?

Keep up the good work - am loving these icons

I am loving these icons, they look amazing, if you have some time and the desire, any chance of knocking up the 'Genres' below?

1. Talk
  2. Travel
  3. Soap 
  4. News
  5. Food 
  6. Game Show 
  7. Home & Garden

Thanks!

Hey folks,

Thanks so much for the feedback and the suggestions!

I've added all the above mentioned requests. Some I'm more familiar with than others, so if it doesn't quite fit the tone/mood you're trying to achieve, let me know and I'll try some different approaches.

I added a few alternates for some of the requests to hopefully, "check more boxes" and provide variety.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

Edited by atomicmoon
  • Like 2

sdbman

Hey folks,

I've added all the above mentioned requests. Some I'm more familiar with than others, so if it doesn't quite fit the tone/mood you're trying to achieve, let me know and I'll try some different approaches.

I added a few alternates for some of the requests to hopefully, "check more boxes" and provide variety.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

Great Work!

They look amazing as does my Emby which is being heavily utilized during this time

• Like 1

aspdend

Hey folks,

Thanks again, and enjoy!

hi @@atomicmoon, thanks for doing those, they look great!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
chazzico

These are super clean and wanting to update mine to yours. Could you by chance make one for these 2
PPV's (The one with nate diaz and conner is perfect
TV Show Classics

• Like 1

atomicmoon

I was refreshing this page everyday in hopes you would see it hahaha

Meant to get to these much sooner, but wanted to thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

They are both added and each have an alternate for options.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
yasuno

Thanks for the .psd's! I didn't spend as much time and blend the color of the darken layer (I might go back and do that) but I was able to quickly get out what I needed.

rdAt0qW.png

• Like 2

Dibbes

Thanks for the .psd's! I didn't spend as much time and blend the color of the darken layer (I might go back and do that) but I was able to quickly get out what I needed.

rdAt0qW.png

Nice!!! Would you mind sharing the jpg's???

atomicmoon

@@atomicmoon would you mind doing one for "Top Picks" (or give it a better name)? @@chef created a new plugin for this and I'd like to have one of these...

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/77562-new-releases-on-homescreen/page-9&do=findComment&comment=888587

These were a bit more challenging to come up with image selections that I thought they would be!

I have a few options added to the image library on Google Drive. "Top Picks" and Suggested For You" were what I came up with.

I will gladly take image suggestions for customization though.

I wasn't aware of this plugin, but I installed it to get a better idea what I was creating an image for, and I'm happy I did! Very cool plugin to mess around with.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

Dibbes

These were a bit more challenging to come up with image selections that I thought they would be!

I have a few options added to the image library on Google Drive. "Top Picks" and Suggested For You" were what I came up with.

I will gladly take image suggestions for customization though.

I wasn't aware of this plugin, but I installed it to get a better idea what I was creating an image for, and I'm happy I did! Very cool plugin to mess around with.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I renamed it to Featured, as I like that better...  maybe a spotlight as an image... ;-)

• Like 1

atomicmoon

I renamed it to Featured, as I like that better...  maybe a spotlight as an image... ;-)

Everything about your suggestion made more sense, haha!

"Featured" with a spotlight has been added.

Thanks again for the suggestion!!

Dibbes
On 2/27/2020 at 9:42 PM, atomicmoon said:

I've been toying with the idea of creating single colored-libraries, I.E. gray, red, blue, etc of EACH library to allow unification and customization.....

Lemme get a few more things tightened down and I'll probably get going on those lol.

I'll start with gray and you can be my guinea pig lol.

Did you ever get around to this? ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
atomicmoon
On 6/11/2020 at 6:40 AM, Dibbes said:

Did you ever get around to this? 😉

No. Lol.

I've been pretty lazy and must have ignored or lost my notifications for this post, but I've just started!

The "Black" icon set for media libraries has been created, and uploaded to the Google Drive folder!
It's in a sub-folder labeled, "`Black".
More colors will come soon, but I wanted to start there. I'm SURE I'm missing some as my own PSD isn't as organized as I'd like it to be, so PLEASE if you notice a media library icon missing in black, reply here and I'll try to get it created ASAP.

Thanks for all the feedback and support for this project, and more colors will be coming soon!

atomicmoon

Updated the main post images and information to reflect current changes and upgrades!

• 5 weeks later...
altairr

Looking really great! Thank you for sharing the psd! I was unable to open it correctly with GIMP but found free online tools (Photopea for those of you that are interested). Here is my setup, thanks again!

image.thumb.png.e4a5f622ae19301c0d76880868625603.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
atomicmoon
On 8/7/2020 at 5:59 AM, Dibbes said:

@atomicmoon I may have spotted a bit of unintended text: check the black Music Alt ;)

LOL! Whoops! Good looking out! 
I have fixed the home movies disguised as the alt-music icon, lol.