Trakt histroy has 2 plays after finishing a file

invader
Go to solution Solved by vdatanet,

markdj

Sorry for the resurrection but I’m experiencing the same problem. Gets added when I start it and when it ends.

embyserver.txt

55 minutes ago, markdj said:

Sorry for the resurrection but I’m experiencing the same problem. Gets added when I start it and when it ends.

embyserver.txt 4.26 MB · 0 downloads

Hi, please provide discussion of an example. Thanks.

markdj

Sure, today I watched Modest Heroes and the wife watched an episode of Crash Landing On You, but Trakt shows the time I started watching and the time it ends. See the screenshot.

6A4CA119-527C-4A63-B789-27A9D9AB8A57.png

markdj

Also, I get these a lot:

Post failed
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.RefreshUserAuth(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SetRequestHeaders(HttpRequestOptions options, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

• Thanks 1

simonlange1971
45 minutes ago, markdj said:

Also, I get these a lot:

I got EXACTLY the same problem. Also manual sync process (library -> tract) does not work as well. Since there are no enlightening error messages i guess its a bug. Well how hard could it be? You enter the right auth pin for each user and it should work. But it doesnt.

markdj
13 hours ago, simonlange1971 said:

I got EXACTLY the same problem. Also manual sync process (library -> tract) does not work as well. Since there are no enlightening error messages i guess its a bug. Well how hard could it be? You enter the right auth pin for each user and it should work. But it doesnt.

Well shouldn't be too much of an issue you would think. I've been experiencing the error for a full day now, every hour. Can't get it fixed.

22 minutes ago, markdj said:

No it happens when playing in Kodi through Emby next-gen, on a Nvidia Shield.

Does the server dashboard activity viewer say you stopped playing twice?

markdj

This plug-in is so, so buggy. It neither tracks on my 2 devices anymore. I'm better off using it through Kodi itself.

2 hours ago, markdj said:

Any updates for this?

And just to confirm, it does not happen with any other app besides Emby for Kodi?

markdj
1 hour ago, Luke said:

And just to confirm, it does not happen with any other app besides Emby for Kodi?

Correct. When the wife watches a show on the iPad it tracks regularly/once. When watching through Kodi it tracks when it begins and ends.

Edited by markdj

markdj

When I mark it through the browser it tracks it normally.

Shall I upload a new log file? I really would like to see this solved.

3 minutes ago, markdj said:

When I mark it through the browser it tracks it normally.

Shall I upload a new log file? I really would like to see this solved.

Yes please, thanks.

quickmic
On 3/5/2021 at 6:47 PM, markdj said:

No it happens when playing in Kodi through Emby next-gen, on a Nvidia Shield.

This was an issue in 4.1.x but was fixed by 4.1.22. I'll check if there is a problem with next gen.

Does it also happen on movies? The issue in 4.x only affected TV-Shows. -> sync episode progress (first tag) then sync season (and recursive all season episodes) (second tag).

markdj
10 minutes ago, quickmic said:

This was an issue in 4.1.x but was fixed by 4.1.22. I'll check if there is a problem with next gen.

Does it also happen on movies? The issue in 4.x only affected TV-Shows. -> sync episode progress (first tag) then sync season (and recursive all season episodes) (second tag).

It does also happen with movies, yes.

86090582-F28B-4135-ACE7-4893A237EFC5.png

• Thanks 1

quickmic

No not yet.

It's on the todo list, but very busy with higher priority issues 😉. I'll have a look into this matter in the next days.

• 5 weeks later...
jimbobjones

I upgraded to Emby next-gen about a week ago, and I just noticed in Trakt that I have duplicates for all the shows I have watched since then.

Will follow this thread, but likely switch to the kodi trakt addon in the mean time.

Edited by jimbobjones