Trakt - Having random watch progress

negativzeroe
Go to solution Solved by vdatanet,

WilhelmStroker

Yeah I just ran an import sync from Trakt and there's episodes in my continue watching again....Luckily not that many.

StevenDTX

I am having an issue where Trakt is removing the Resume setting on TV shows.  Is this potentially related?  For a couple of weeks, if I paused or exited a show before finishing it, when I come back to it, the "Resume" function is gone and it wants to start at the beginning.  I disabled "Import playstates from Trakt" and now it is working as expected.

• Like 1

MBSki

I am having an issue where Trakt is removing the Resume setting on TV shows.  Is this potentially related?  For a couple of weeks, if I paused or exited a show before finishing it, when I come back to it, the "Resume" function is gone and it wants to start at the beginning.  I disabled "Import playstates from Trakt" and now it is working as expected.

I think I might be having that issue as well. I watched something last night, manually ran the scheduled task, and after the task was done the show had disappeared from my Continue Watching. I'll have to try disabling "import playstates". Thanks for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...
vdatanet

This issue is still present on version 3.4.1. Steps to reproduce:

- Start watching a movie

- You don't like the movie and you mark it as watched to remove the movie from continue watching, for example at 50% 

- Import Trakt watch status

- Movie is again on "Continue Watching" row

In short, when you mark a movie as watched in Emby, Trakt resume time should be removed. At this time, in Trakt is only marked as watched but resume time is not removed

When you mark as watched an item in Emby, maybe remove playback item should be called:

https://trakt.docs.apiary.io/#reference/sync/playback/remove-a-playback-item

Here is an example:

https://sharkykh.github.io/TraktPlaybackProgressManager/

This is what TraktRater calls to remove pauses.

It makes sense if you mark as watched an item, you don't want to continue watching that item.

If you implement this, Trakt plugin would be perfect.

There's no regression here sorry. These are just things that have never been looked at in the trakt plugin before. thanks.

vdatanet

There's no regression here sorry. These are just things that have never been looked at in the trakt plugin before. thanks.

Would you rather I open a new topic to track this specific issue?

• 2 weeks later...

In short, when you mark a movie as watched in Emby, Trakt resume time should be removed. At this time, in Trakt is only marked as watched but resume time is not removed

@@vdatanet

This is in the 3.4.2 update of the Trakt plugin.

• Like 1