Travel to Another Time Zone Messes with Times in EPG

Sammy

• 2 years later...
22 minutes ago, lorindasaarela9 said:

It doesn't work all the times.

Hi there, can you please describe your issue in more detail? Thanks.

erinnapizzuti
3 minutes ago, lorindasaarela9 said:

It doesn't work all the times.

You know, but sometimes even after restarting the app, it doesn't work! A couple of months ago, I mentioned that when I went to Los Angeles.

18 minutes ago, erinnapizzuti said:

You know, but sometimes even after restarting the app, it doesn't work! A couple of months ago, I mentioned that when I went to Los Angeles.

Hi there, can you please describe the issue that you're having in more detail? Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
erinnapizzuti
On 4/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, erinnapizzuti said:

It was still using the local time and ignoring the server time. Why?! I don't freak know! I tried to change the timezone and restart the damn app a couple of times, but nothing still helped. I mentioned that back when I went to Berlin, but I thought it was something wrong with me, not the app. Oh man, Berlin, what a great city! I found a great tour on this site, and I enjoyed it so freaking much.

• 1 month later...
raulpawan

I encountered this problem in Munich after flying from Bavaria. Even after reloading the app, nothing worked, and the time remained the same. While I was traveling from Munich to Berlin by train( I booked the ticket at https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/. If you travel a lot, you will find this information useful), I had enough time to check the threads on other forums with a similar problem. I concluded that I needed to reinstall the application to make it work properly. Easy!